I got my Disney Visa card!

kksmom

Got mine yesterday. I was so excited. My husband's didn't come though. Sounds like they had some errors getting the second card out. I don't think he'll mind waiting - he didn't quite understand why we needed another one!!!!

Disney points here I come!!!!

bhg469

i didnt get mine yet but no rejection letter!!! well see what happens im going to re apply on the 20th if i dont hear anything

SpongeScott

Original Poster
Originally posted by agdbeanie
Yay! I got mine yesterday. Finally.
Now I can get rid of using all other cards, except maybe for my Victoria's Secret card...
And what kind of card is that?!?

agdbeanie

Originally posted by kksmom
Got mine yesterday. I was so excited. My husband's didn't come though. Sounds like they had some errors getting the second card out. I don't think he'll mind waiting - he didn't quite understand why we needed another one!!!!

Disney points here I come!!!!

Yeah, I didn't get my second card either.

GaryT977

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Came today in the mail--red background with a Mickey head on it and stars. It does say "Cardmember since Day 1" and also lists me as a "Charter Cardmember." Anyone else get one yet?

Yup! Applied online and got it in less than a week.

KathyG/poohbear

So does the Disney reward dollars work like Discover 1% rebate deal only you can spend the dollars at Disney? Is there any limit to the amount of dollars you can accumulate in a year. I am thiking charge everything and pay it off every month. I just applied on Sunday so I guess I have a while to wait. :)

tigsmom

That seems to be the case. There are supposed to be special bonus offers to let you earn 2x or 3x the normal amount of bonus points. You can start to redeem them after you earn $20's worth. ( 1 Disney dollar for every $100 spent). There are no blockout dates and are good for 5 years (as long as you are in good standing)

SpongeScott

Original Poster
Originally posted by KathyG/poohbear
So does the Disney reward dollars work like Discover 1% rebate deal only you can spend the dollars at Disney? Is there any limit to the amount of dollars you can accumulate in a year. I am thiking charge everything and pay it off every month. I just applied on Sunday so I guess I have a while to wait. :)
You can charge up to $75,000 in a calendar year. so you can accumulate up to $750 in a year, but your rewards can accumulate from year to year--just remember that $750 is your max for one year.

I have worked as a retail manager and seen the operation when credit card applications are processed. First, income disclosure is important, but not a determining factor as to whether or not you actually get a card, it is used more to set up a porportional limit to your earnins so you can actually pay their bill. Scond, fr the person that recieved a phone call for more info, we did the same thing. Our credit consultants had 3 replies to an application, Yes, No and call for more info. The call for more info response usually means they want to give you the card, but just need to verify some information to make sure everything is legit.

Now a question ofr those of you who have the card already, what is the APR of the card? Just wondering if it is ridiulous.

SpongeScott

Original Poster
Originally posted by MonorailBlack
I have worked as a retail manager and seen the operation when credit card applications are processed. First, income disclosure is important, but not a determining factor as to whether or not you actually get a card, it is used more to set up a porportional limit to your earnins so you can actually pay their bill. Scond, fr the person that recieved a phone call for more info, we did the same thing. Our credit consultants had 3 replies to an application, Yes, No and call for more info. The call for more info response usually means they want to give you the card, but just need to verify some information to make sure everything is legit.

Now a question ofr those of you who have the card already, what is the APR of the card? Just wondering if it is ridiulous.
11.5%

Dwarful

Well, I tried to apply by phone but since I am a stay at home mom I wouldnt qualify. SO..had to go online and have my husband apply..but we haven't gotten it in the mail yet!

Cant wait to start earning those points! we are the type that will pay it off every month.

bhg469

Just got mine yesterday, woo hoo!! i got home to see my girlfriend activating it looking like she got a new present. i was like not so fast honey. but it is a cool card and i can show off my day 1 status. im actually going to charge my vacation on it take advantage of that 6 months no interest rate plust i get a whole doller for every 100 i spend woohoo.

Tim G

Originally posted by Hank Scorpio
Anyone know if this card will ever be available in the U.K.?

Yes, I know...

NO!!! It is, and won't be available outside the US.. :confused:

IMO I'ts outrageous!!!:mad::mad:

Disney is letting a whole lot of Non-US customers down!
People who have started with Magic Kingdom Club, after that
Disney Club, don't get a thing!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
Thanks for Nothing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom