I Got In!!!

chels26

Original Poster
i got into the disney college program!
So come visit me january-may!
ill be working (unfortunately) full service food and beverage!

mep517

Congratulations! I was a food & beverage CP almost 10 years ago (geesh I'm getting OLD!). Worked at Columbia Harbour House and Aloha Isle (Dole Whips). It was hands-down the best experience of my college career and an amazing life experience as well. Nothing like it in the world -- you will have a ball!

cloe111479

Congrats!!

I worked Adventureland Merchandise and it was a great experience. I made some long time friends and had a great time!:wave:

prberk

Cool, congrats. Maybe we should look for someone smiliing in a yellow poncho, with a brother (?) making a face next to her! :lookaroun :lol:

WDWCP

Great news!!

I remember when I found out I got accepted... I was in Transportation at The Disney MGM Studios back in 1997. What a fantastic time and it always brings a smile back to my face whenever I think about it.

Unfortunately for you, you'll need to wait for a while until you find out where you'll be. Unless they changed things, you won't find out until you're down there!

Jungle Skipper

Congrats to you!

I will say that I LOVED my CP back in 2001...worked on Main Street in the Clothiers/Athletic Club/ESPN shop -- Back before they destroyed Center Street. It was AWESOME!

Have fun...sigh....now I'm having fond memories of Vista Way Apt 306....sigh....

Cheers,
Josh

Disney_Freak429

Congrats. & don't be so down about getting Food Service. I have done it at a theme park before & was a lot better than it is at say a fast food joint. Always look at the positive your going to be working at WDW. ;) I will track you down & say hi when I am down there for AK's 10th in April.

joanna71985

i got into the disney college program!
So come visit me january-may!
ill be working (unfortunately) full service food and beverage!

Congrats! FSFB isn't so bad. It's in the resturants and some of them are really nice.

And I remember my CPs. They were so much fun. I hope to go back down this summer myself.

chels26

Original Poster
thanks every one! im excited! i was really hoping for attractions though =[
oh well maybe i can change
but seriously, i want all of you to visit me when i get down there!!!!
(that is, if you're going lol)
any way, for those of you who were a CP or had CP friends in FSF&B can you tell me a little bit about it? I'm not gonna lie, when i saw it was my role the feeling i got was a little unsetteling..:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom