I Got In!!!

MickeysMyBoy

Actually i am guessin it really depends on whats available, because i was asked the same thing right at the end of my interview and i said yes , but I GOT ATTRACTIONS!!!!!!

I'm kind of confused about what the CP is exactly. Basically you move to Orlando and work somewhere in WDW for a few months while earning college credit? Or is there something more to it?

joanna71985

I'm kind of confused about what the CP is exactly. Basically you move to Orlando and work somewhere in WDW for a few months while earning college credit? Or is there something more to it?

The College Program (CP) is a paying internship at WDW in FL. It varies in length (runs from either about 4 1/2 months to 7 1/2 months). There are a lot of different roles. And depending on your school you can get credit for it.

You can find more info at wdwcollegeprogram.com.

Scar Junior

Did you say yes? If you said yes there is a pretty good chance you will get QSFB.

They ask that to everyone. It serves as a way to judge the person. Most of the time it has little to do with whether you will get QSFB or not. Technically you're right. If you answer 'oh yeah... for sure' then they might consider it.

For the most part though, it helps gage if you are on the ball with their culture. A "No" isn't a death sentence but it can be if they're undecided. The question has a lot to do with judging a person's flexibility and whether they are a team player.

The smart answer (like with every disney interview question) is to be diplomatic. Yes and a No...

For example... 'I'd be willing to work quick service, but I think my talents would be best utilized in (my first choice)." Perhaps give a legit reason why you want your first choice.

Or... "while I really wouldn't want to work in food service, I know how important it is to be a team player. So if it was really needed, I could work there. But the reason I chose (my first choice) is because..."

joanna71985

They ask that to everyone. It serves as a way to judge the person. Most of the time it has little to do with whether you will get QSFB or not. Technically you're right. If you answer 'oh yeah... for sure' then they might consider it.

For the most part though, it helps gage if you are on the ball with their culture. A "No" isn't a death sentence but it can be if they're undecided. The question has a lot to do with judging a person's flexibility and whether they are a team player.

The smart answer (like with every disney interview question) is to be diplomatic. Yes and a No...

For example... 'I'd be willing to work quick service, but I think my talents would be best utilized in (my first choice)." Perhaps give a legit reason why you want your first choice.

Or... "while I really wouldn't want to work in food service, I know how important it is to be a team player. So if it was really needed, I could work there. But the reason I chose (my first choice) is because..."

Good point.

mickeymouse2818

I'm getting so nervous. My interview was about two weeks ago and I'm getting anxious to find out if I made it. So do they give a formal letter of acceptance instead of an email? I've been checking my email daily but I don't check my mailbox that often.

joanna71985

I'm getting so nervous. My interview was about two weeks ago and I'm getting anxious to find out if I made it. So do they give a formal letter of acceptance instead of an email? I've been checking my email daily but I don't check my mailbox that often.

The acceptance letter comes in the mail.

filmgeek101

I got my acceptance letter! I'm in attractions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't arrive until the 28th. Hopefully I'll still get to stay in a nicer apartment. I heard the treehouse villas are still open for cast members....is that just used for international CMs or what?

joanna71985

I got my acceptance letter! I'm in attractions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't arrive until the 28th. Hopefully I'll still get to stay in a nicer apartment. I heard the treehouse villas are still open for cast members....is that just used for international CMs or what?

Last year the Treehouse Villas were used for Internation CPs. The apartments for regular CPs are Vista and Chatham.

WDWMUPPET

Congrats to all the people who got in. You are all so lucky.
I would really like to do this except the college I attend doesn't participate in the program anymore. :brick:

chels26

Original Poster
WOOO! I got changed to attractions!!!
EVERY ONE HAS TO VISIT ME!!

haha any way

i was wondering if any one that got in was a vacation planner? my friend is one and he doesn't know of any one that has it! lol

disneygoof1

congrats!!! I worked studios merchandise and it was awesome!! Can't wait to get back there to work fulltime. I will be there in february, maybe we can hang. Do you have a myspace?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom