I Got In!!!

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
You will have a blast! Ahh...vista way..Apt 2904 haha

Way back when..in 1994! yeesh..I am getting old!!!:hammer: I did my CP on Main Street, and worked just about every shop there - only one I didn't do was the Emprm :brick: - Thank Goodness! haha

I've had friends to their CP's in Food and Bev - and have loved it while others hated it. It's all about how you look at your job and make each and every day the best you can for your guest's! The one's that hated it, really didn't care to be at WDW in the 1st place......sooooo

You will make so many friends and have such great memories!

Congrats!!!!:sohappy:

chels26

Original Poster
haha, okay i trust you.
im so afraid im gonna be stuck at some boring restaurant in dtd or one of the resorts.. i dont think i'll mind it as much if i'm in one of the parks, yano?
ooo... crystal palace would be ideal. or 50's prime time! haha

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Way to go kiddo :sohappy: You'll have a great time no matter where you work... think positively! It's Disney! Wonder how they decide who gets what anyway? Hmmm. Well, make sure you let us know where you end up so we can come bother you :D

darthjohnny

thanks every one! im excited! i was really hoping for attractions though =[
oh well maybe i can change
but seriously, i want all of you to visit me when i get down there!!!!
(that is, if you're going lol)
any way, for those of you who were a CP or had CP friends in FSF&B can you tell me a little bit about it? I'm not gonna lie, when i saw it was my role the feeling i got was a little unsetteling..:shrug:

So did you have any choice in where you were put at all?

wdwdude423

Congratulations! It's so cool to see how many of us on the boards are doing the CP in Spring! Well, if it makes you feel any better, most of the people I have talked to that have gotten accepted didn't get what they REALLY wanted. I don't care anymore, I'm just happy I get to live in my favorite place :) Home Sweet Home

MickeysMyBoy

Yo i didnt post here but...I got In! I am going late tho' which really sucks 1/28/08...i hope i can get into Chatham....lol...thats where i belong!

WishingOnaStar8

i got into the disney college program!
So come visit me january-may!
ill be working (unfortunately) full service food and beverage!

When did you apply? I am waiting to hear back, so nervous? Did you check full service food and beverage? I was asked if I would be willing to work quick service food and beverage... so do you think that is what I am going to get, I didn't check it though...

I hope I get in, and you have a great time!

joanna71985

When did you apply? I am waiting to hear back, so nervous? Did you check full service food and beverage? I was asked if I would be willing to work quick service food and beverage... so do you think that is what I am going to get, I didn't check it though...

I hope I get in, and you have a great time!

Did you say yes? If you said yes there is a pretty good chance you will get QSFB.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom