I Got Engaged in Disney!!

DiPSU224

:wave: Congrats!
Add me to the list of engaee's as well, and in front of the castle during Wishes too! Isn't it the best feeling?? Do you have pictures?

LoveYa

Original Poster
Isn't it the best feeling?? Do you have pictures?

Sure is & Yes he asked someone to take pictures i guess. even tho i was crying my eyes out. i've been so busy since i returned home i haven't had a chance to upload them yet... im getting there. haha

and big thanks to all!

Nansafan

My cousin and fiancee have now been engaged a year (8/11/06), in the Plaza Rose Garden during Wishes. Wedding is 10/20/07 in Illinois with the Lenox Prince Charming and Cinderella as cake topper. I was lucky enough to have been a part of the preparations and also especially lucky enough to have been a witness to the proposal. Paul and Bre, thanks for letting me be a part of the proposal and the wedding. Nancy

EPCOT.nut

CONGRATS! I am living vicariously thorough you! :ROFLOL:
That would be so wonderful! I want to renew my vows at Disney at year 15. We just celebrated our 13th anniversary this year. HEY I better get planning! :ROFLOL:

Maybe you can get married at WDW??!?!

diddy_mouse

Congrats fellow engagee!! :sohappy:

I was proposed to in front of the "Partners" statue in May 2004. There was no other feeling like it in the whole world!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom