I got a Pin# from Disney!! Booked WL!!

PrincessMagic

Hi all! I had to update my post from last night. I had asked for advice on WL and if it was worth the money to upgrade from POFQ. I really wanted to upgrade but, I'm the kinda girl that likes a good bargain, and at Disney that's hard to come by. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the extra money and still wasn't sure until I got my mail today. Low and behold there was a mailing with a coveted pin on it for 30% off! I saved almost $1000.00. I can't even hardly believe it even as I type it. I'm so excited I just had to share!!!!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Hi all! I had to update my post from last night. I had asked for advice on WL and if it was worth the money to upgrade from POFQ. I really wanted to upgrade but, I'm the kinda girl that likes a good bargain, and at Disney that's hard to come by. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the extra money and still wasn't sure until I got my mail today. Low and behold there was a mailing with a coveted pin on it for 30% off! I saved almost $1000.00. I can't even hardly believe it even as I type it. I'm so excited I just had to share!!!!

Awesome! You'll love WL.

Upvote 0

Trishnh

I am so jealous! We have been to Disney over 30 times, with 18 of those visits since 2000 and I have NEVER gotten a pin or discount postcard:( !! I wish I knew how I could get one!! Congrats on getting one!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We have been getting a lot of calls with clients who have recieved the mailing with the pin code that saves you 40% on various dates throughout the year. These have to be booked by March 31st. So if anyone has recieved them, don't wait to book for too long or you may not get your first choice of your favorite resort.

Pam

Upvote 0

PrincessMagic

Original Poster
We have been getting a lot of calls with clients who have recieved the mailing with the pin code that saves you 40% on various dates throughout the year. These have to be booked by March 31st. So if anyone has recieved them, don't wait to book for too long or you may not get your first choice of your favorite resort.

Pam

My discount also had to be booked by March 31, 2008, and that was my thinking also...to book quick! Within thirty minutes of having it in my hand I had my confirmation number. My discount stated 30% instead of 40% but I'm still happy!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Good job! Anytime you can save any amount of money is wonderful!

My card says 40 so I am guessing that they may have 2 different mailings.

Pam

Upvote 0

imamouse

Congrats to those of you who received PIN cards. I have never been lucky enough to receive a dicounted offer via post card. I guess I live too close to WDW :shrug:.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

Congrats on the big discount!

Boy, it would be great to get one of those postcards....DH and I just booked our anniversary trip for the Poly.....(thanks, Marie!)

Hey, Disney....if ya send me a pin# maybe I could convince DH to stay another night! :lol:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

If I could get a pin I'd book a monorail resort for our anniversary trip! I told DH about them and he made a comment that people who spend as much as we have *should* get them. I let him know that compared to others we don't spend much. Plus, when you think about it, wouldn't they stand to lose the most by giving pins to the big spenders??? Makes sense. I think it's random. I just wish luck was on my side with this one. Maybe my luck is waiting for me in the form of a powerball ticket.... yeah!

Upvote 0

H20Babie

I too have never received a postcard or e-mail offer. BUT when I called to book my upcoming trip, the CM said I had a code by my name! Yay!

Upvote 0

eroyee

My son got his by email and it was for 40%. I would grab the WL in a minute if it were me. we usually have to stay at POR or POP, though we love those too.....

Upvote 0

SweetPea

I got a flier in the mail for the 40%. I booked POP November 9-15 for two adults and I child for $400.00 including tax! We were not going to go this year, but at that price how can you not!! This has to be pretty random and not necessarily how many times you've been, when you were last there, etc. My parents, sister and boyfriend went with us this past October and we were the only ones to get a Pin#. I guess only Disney knows.

Upvote 0
Wow...

Very cool!!!:sohappy: The only problem now is once you've stayed at the WL, you're going to be spoiled like us. You've gone from moderates to delux...next stop...DVC.:wave: Have a blast.:D

Upvote 0

SallyShine

I am so jealous! We have been to Disney over 30 times, with 18 of those visits since 2000 and I have NEVER gotten a pin or discount postcard:( !! I wish I knew how I could get one!! Congrats on getting one!:sohappy:

Same here! What does a girl have to do to get a discount :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom