I finally have my own "bus driver said" story!

Scuttle

While a lot of cast members don't know anything about Disney, to flat out lie to Disney guests like that would warrant termination from the company. Disney employees are given factual information on upcoming projects when information becomes truthful and relevant. To lie to guests about a future project should not be tolerated and somebody should have reported that bus driver.

Reported the bus driver? You have to be kidding. You want someone to lose there job for lying or maybe just repeating a rumor he heard. Give me a damn break.

rodserling27

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard about a bus driver. I want to ask anyone who was on that bus who believed him, "Don't you think you would have heard something about it already!?!" Hahahah! Thanks for that story and the laugh.

DCLcruiser

A decade ago I was told by a Monorail pilot that a roller coaster park was going to be built.

This was before RnRC and before the Dualing Dragons was cancelled for AK and given to Universal.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Reported the bus driver? You have to be kidding. You want someone to lose there job for lying or maybe just repeating a rumor he heard. Give me a damn break.

At the same time you don't need to be spreading lies that are entirely false without doing your own research on the matter. That bus driver is one of the first faces of Disney to those passengers. We know better, they don't that is why he should be reported.

MickeyKimmy

I am sure of myself on that one. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is NOT Bugs Bunny.

I believe you are correct, PlaneCrazy. From what I understand, Oswald is not Bugs Bunny in the sense that they just took the character and morphed him from Oswald to Bugs and renamed him. I have heard though that the creator of Bugs was inspired by the Oswald character. Maybe that is where the confusion comes in. :shrug:

ryanduggers

I believe you are correct, PlaneCrazy. From what I understand, Oswald is not Bugs Bunny in the sense that they just took the character and morphed him from Oswald to Bugs and renamed him. I have heard though that the creator of Bugs was inspired by the Oswald character. Maybe that is where the confusion comes in. :shrug:

That is what I read.

goofntink

Typical Mears driver. Actual quote from the other day from Mears Disney ME driver: Who me? I didn't run any guests off the road and I did'nt blow thru the Magic Kingdom toll plaza at 40 miles an hour!!! What?, the Fiw manager radared me at that speed and saw it happen along with the Magic Kingdom toll booth workers. They're a bunch of F'n liers, it wasn't me!!!

This was after we finally caught up to him with a Mears manager at PORS and confronted him. And to top it off,one of the guests that were on board called it in and was still on the bus!!!! Needless to say FIRED!!!!!

We will be glad when the contract is over with them,nothing but headaches about this company for us.

biggiedisney123

Reporting a bus driver for gossiping is like arguing on the internet. Gossiping is part of any business, whether its rumors about the new iphone, or its rumors about the new camaro....what do they say about free publicity? :sohappy:

Reporting the bus driver that endangered lives? I'm cool with that.

482.jpg

that is so perfect

splashtest

Original Poster
I am surprised no one else caught him with the Batman bit. I probably would've said something. lol

The bus was packed and I was sitting toward the back. With a lot of young children onboard I was about to get into it with him.

If WDW was in fact operating a theme park with 12 marvel themed coaster, wouldn't someone flying over the property spot this and it would make it's way to the news? The bus driver's a word I'm not allowed to use here for getting everyone's hopes up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom