I don't care what anyone says, I will always love...

Lilofan

Overeating at Biertgarden at Germany, then listening to the Voices of Liberty with the awesome acoustics under the dome then taking a nice nap in the ice cold AC watching the show at American Adventure.

Disney4family

love and prefer the original, classic castle colors
1706124135671.png

BeanCounterBob

One of my favorite things to do is sit upstairs, above the entrance of Magic Kingdom. I sat up there for a few hours one time to watch Wishes from up there. It was awesome to see everyone going about their time at the park. It caught me off guard. I had no interest in sitting there for hours, but am really glad I did. I also enjoy pin trading with my daughter. A few months ago was her first time down there and she loved to trade pins with any cast member that had pins out

Lilofan

When from designated smoking areas in the park then No Smoking in the park. Back in the day even cigarettes were sold in the parks pre 1999.

Phil12

Especially the first few weeks after reopening when the parks were empty and all rides were walk-on.
That's exactly what happened to us on two different trips. We had made advance reservations for just after 9/11 and we decided not to cancel. The parks were empty. So empty in fact that we really didn't enjoy it as much with such low crowd levels. And the same thing happened to us after the COVID pandemic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom