I don't care what anyone says, I will always love...

WaltWiz1901

• Pooh (I actually liked it as a kid)
I, too, love The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (literally only gets so much hate because it replaced Mr. Toad)
Thirded heavily on this, especially as a major fan of both the film(s) it's based on and Winnie the Pooh in general! The bouncing/drifting component is a fun touch
Although, I do think they should've left Toad be and simply added Pooh...both are among the exemplars of classic Fantasyland dark rides

Last edited:

Mark Dunne

• RX-24
  • Waldo
  • Space Ranger Spin (mostly due to Zurg's voice)
  • Body Wars
  • S.I.R. (alot of people seem to like Skippy better)
  • World of Motion (people seem to think it's boring now, but IDC, because Space Ghost does the narration)
  • RnRC (I loved singing along when I rode)
  • Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away (mostly due to Boba Fett's section)
  • DisneyQuest (mostly due to Ride the Comix, and I love how '90s it is)
Disney quest !! ahh takes me back, funny thing they closed it as would cost to much money to repair older arcade machines, opened up NBA ( That can't of been cheap ) then closed NBA, and permits filed for demolition , you couldn't make it up.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Disney quest !! ahh takes me back, funny thing they closed it as would cost to much money to repair older arcade machines, opened up NBA ( That can't of been cheap ) then closed NBA, and permits filed for demolition , you couldn't make it up.
I really wanted a sequel to Ride the Comix...

UNCgolf

• RX-24
  • Waldo
  • Space Ranger Spin (mostly due to Zurg's voice)
  • Body Wars
  • S.I.R. (alot of people seem to like Skippy better)
  • World of Motion (people seem to think it's boring now, but IDC, because Space Ghost does the narration)
  • RnRC (I loved singing along when I rode)
  • Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away (mostly due to Boba Fett's section)
  • DisneyQuest (mostly due to Ride the Comix, and I love how '90s it is)

World of Motion was one of Disney's masterpieces. It would be one of the 10-15 best attractions at WDW today if it still existed.

vikescaper

I will always love this bad boy!
IMG_8803.jpeg

The Empress Lilly

They closed Quest just when I took a string of December, February and hurricane vacations. I could have used that place!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom