I broke a guys nose at Epcot......

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainkidd

I just find it odd that a police officer would be making a joke out of breaking someone's nose, regardless of whose fault it is.:shrug:

muse1983

I like to think that the guy who had his nose broken was walking up behind the OP to offer him 2 fast passes they weren't going to be able to use.:lol:

jodalovesmickey

not that cop

I just find it odd that a police officer would be making a joke out of breaking someone's nose, regardless of whose fault it is.:shrug:

I did a quick search of this guy's postings (admittedly this only fuels his narcissistic traits, but what can I say? Narcissists intrigue me.) This guy brags about his physique every chance he has and boasts about intimidating others at the happiest place on earth and is upset we didn't desecrate the body of a dead man. Sadly, this sounds like most police officers we have today.

This guy doesn't get the irony that his way of viewing masculinity and civility is as outdated as he claims everyone else is on the threads who appreciates nostalgia.

captainkidd

can some of ya'll be wound any tighter?

I think there's a difference between being tightly wound and trying to understand why people try to talk themselves up to strangers on a message board. I've always found it odd. Honestly, who gives a crap? You're big and strong??? Oooooh, I'm impressed.:rolleyes:

captainkidd

good question (though it was probably rhetorical). If you don't have anything nice to say... My apologies. I need to get to Orlando, quick!

I don't buy that "if you don't have anything nice to say" elementary school stuff on a message board. I've been guilty of this many times in the past. If you're gonna open up your mouth on a public forum, people have the right on that forum to open theirs.

devoy1701

I think there's a difference between being tightly wound and trying to understand why people try to talk themselves up to strangers on a message board. I've always found it odd. Honestly, who gives a crap? You're big and strong??? Oooooh, I'm impressed.:rolleyes:

Everyone's getting so worked up about Jimmy and his macho man attitude and kick but this and that. Hes just having fun and getting a kick out of people reacting to his comment and threads, and ya'll do nothing but feed it. Pumbas does the same type of thing in his own way with his whitty rhetoric.

I don't get why so many people get up in arms about Thick and try to knock him down. Every time someone takes a jab and makes another comment it just elevates his supposed status higher.

Some on here just need to lighten up and have some fun instead of getting all offended by his posting style of superiority by masculinity and narcissism.

allgar

But too much is not adding up with this. The OP claims to be a weight-lifting police officer from Wisconsin, at least on user profile. Okay then, as a law enforcement official, he should know the first & foremost rule is to exchange personal contact info. And for a police officer, whether off duty or on, to use the: "hey, I'll buy you a meal and we'll forget the camera thing..", or to refer to the man as a bleeding "stuck pig"(irony)... that doesn't ride. My guess is this thread was an attempt to say, (like others have jokingly acknowledged), that "I'm so macho & tough that I can break someone's nose just by them bumping into me." It really came off (imo) as a brag. Then to begin the whole post by claiming such a "loyal" fan base he has of his threads....it just all comes off as narcissism at it's finest.
Not hating, just observing.

I'm with you on this one. Don't like it at all, frankly nothing ads up here and if this actually happened I think it would be very interesting to hear the other side of the story. Sorry but people don't just walk into elbows and break their noses. OP did something that isn't being said. Personally I find the most disturbing is the fact that his child was laughing and that his father didn't correct him. Someone else's pain, whether their own fault or not is not to be mocked and laughed at...

devoy1701

I'm with you on this one. Don't like it at all, frankly nothing ads up here and if this actually happened I think it would be very interesting to hear the other side of the story. Sorry but people don't just walk into elbows and break their noses. OP did something that isn't being said. Personally I find the most disturbing is the fact that his child was laughing and that his father didn't correct him. Someone else's pain, whether their own fault or not is not to be mocked and laughed at...

case and point Captain.

allgar

case and point Captain.

say what you want devoy, but it's repugnant and smacks of bullying behavior. There's nothing interesting or funny about it. If you want to just "go with it" and not be offended, well I'm sad for you. But then, your earlier posts show a similar sense of disregard so whatever...

devoy1701

say what you want devoy, but it's repugnant and smacks of bullying behavior. There's nothing interesting or funny about it. If you want to just "go with it" and not be offended, well I'm sad for you. But then, your earlier posts show a similar sense of disregard so whatever...

yes. i'm a horrible person which you were able to accurate deduce from reading 3 or 4 of my posts on an internet forum. congrats. :king:

allgar

yes. i'm a horrible person which you were able to accurate deduce from reading 3 or 4 of my posts on an internet forum. congrats. :king:

Wow! you like to put words in people's mouths... interesting, some sort of guilty conscience?

I simply said I was sad for you and that your earlier posts showed a similar sense of disregard. Don't know you from a hole in the wall devoy, just what you write on this forum. So your words are you. I can say I don't think you're horrible, don't know you enough to think that but I am saddened by ALL general apathy and acceptance of situations that are obviously problematic, not seeing the problem is equally sad.

Saying to lighten and not react just means that turning a blind eye to what is a significant problem is acceptable. Well I don't live that way and I'm not about to be shamed into not sharing my views simply because you're sarcastic and think people who take this kind of post seriously are wound too tight.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Somewhere, someone is on the other end of a keyboard, rubbing his hands together and laughing manically, relishing in the chaos he has created.:drevil:

Tater48

I did a quick search of this guy's postings (admittedly this only fuels his narcissistic traits, but what can I say? Narcissists intrigue me.) This guy brags about his physique every chance he has and boasts about intimidating others at the happiest place on earth and is upset we didn't desecrate the body of a dead man. Sadly, this sounds like most police officers we have today.

This guy doesn't get the irony that his way of viewing masculinity and civility is as outdated as he claims everyone else is on the threads who appreciates nostalgia.

Using quite a broad brush there, aren't you?

muse1983

Fabricating stories on a WDW forum then sitting back and watching people's reactions....sounds a bit sad to me:lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom