I am a cast member and here is where you can find me.

barnum42

Original Poster
OK - So I am not a cast member, but I think many of the regulars on these boards would like to be able to say "hello" in person to cast members when they next visits the parks.

I tried this some months ago, but the title of the thread was not that great, so I thought I'd give it a second shot.

If any of the board's cast members would like to tell the rest of the gang where they can be found, plese post it here. :wave:

se8472

Welp I have headed back to school so no more wdw for me BUT I will be back (I am thinking stitch) so yeah

space mountain...T-land attrations.

DivineMadness7

Invero said:
On a bus... somewhere around Disney... LOL

My dad's retirement dream is to be a bus driver for Disney!

He even asked the bus driver's all these questions on our last trip down there, it's sort of become an obsession! He's even trying to talk mom into getting a job there too once they get old and gray.

WDWKat26

I'm a Character, so i'm global. One day i'll be in Magic Kingdom, the next i'll be working a Character Breakfast at the Yacht and Beach Club, but hey i'm always around :)

tigger248

WDWKat26 said:
I'm a Character, so i'm global. One day i'll be in Magic Kingdom, the next i'll be working a Character Breakfast at the Yacht and Beach Club, but hey i'm always around :)

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I was just wondering... Who are you usually friends with?

Nemmy

Hm, after I work up enough money from playing poker to move into a nice house near Disney (like in 10 years, and I'm not kidding, it's not that I'm bad, but the people in my apartment play low limit), I'll try and get a job as a cast member. I'd be interested in working as one of the Segway guys, or on Mission: SPACE. Not at Animal Kingdom, maybe Tower of Terror, and I'd love working at Splash Mountain, or Space Mountain (not Thunder Mountain).

CubbieMan

WDWKat26 said:
Are you any particular character...or do you roam through various postions? Care to give the name...say if your chip...we could say hello WDWKat26 to every chip we see...when we get the right person you could nod..:)

I knew someone who applied at disney just as hopeful to one day become EEyore..his favorite disney character...although he said he did not pass auditions.

Number_6

I've met up with Dani(Pixie Duster) on my last trip as well as a friend of mine who is a CM over at Fanstamic! Wouldn't mind having a couple of others to drop in on.

barnum42

Original Poster
Number_6 said:
I've met up with Dani(Pixie Duster) on my last trip as well as a friend of mine who is a CM over at Fanstamic! Wouldn't mind having a couple of others to drop in on.
Dani is top notch, no question there. Though I only spotted her the once. As you say, it would be nice to be able to say hello to a few more.

WDWKat26

CubbieMan said:
Are you any particular character...or do you roam through various postions? Care to give the name...say if your chip...we could say hello WDWKat26 to every chip we see...when we get the right person you could nod..:)

I knew someone who applied at disney just as hopeful to one day become EEyore..his favorite disney character...although he said he did not pass auditions.

tigger248 said:
You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I was just wondering... Who are you usually friends with?

Okay i'll answer both of these at once. :) Since Characters are global, i'm "friends" with more than one particular character. In my height range i'm friends with: Eeyore, Friar Tuck, Mr. Smee, Rafiki, Pluto, Wendell, Buzz Lightyear, Flik, Diva Ostrich, Liver Lips, Cogsworth, Lumiere, Green Army Man and many more. All of the characters are seperated by height range. Unfortunately, i'm not friends with any of the chipmunks but that's all right I like my character friends anyway :) And yes, auditions are pretty tough, I originally got put into a pool and was called out.

disneytati

tigsmom said:
Costumed CMs would be harder I think...they really can't acknowledge you.

We ran into MicBat (Jonnie) & Angelique at the TT and we also ran across niteobsrver (second trip in a row...he is a very nice guy).
We missed Erik by just a few seconds & it was way to hot to stick around for him to come back from his break. (sorry)

Try to meet up with a few of the guys who live there if you want to hang out & have a good time. (and you know who I mean)

I always try to do it when I go there, but I never got to know many people from the forums. I hope I can go in December, to the board meet...

SpenceMan01

WDWKat26 said:
Okay i'll answer both of these at once. :) Since Characters are global, i'm "friends" with more than one particular character. In my height range i'm friends with: Eeyore, Friar Tuck, Mr. Smee, Rafiki, Pluto, Wendell, Buzz Lightyear, Flik, Diva Ostrich, Liver Lips, Cogsworth, Lumiere, Green Army Man and many more. All of the characters are seperated by height range. Unfortunately, i'm not friends with any of the chipmunks but that's all right I like my character friends anyway :) And yes, auditions are pretty tough, I originally got put into a pool and was called out.
Kind of OT, but I will ask nonetheless. Are there any characters in my height range that I could be friends with? I'm about 6'2".

Chape19714

I am gonna try to go to the meet in December, hopefully i can make it. It would be fun, but i am one of the youngest on the boards (15) so i don't know if that would be a problem. I would not imagine, and i'll try to make it!

hmmm...I wish to be a cast member...and you can find me at.........wherever disney wants to put me, cause I just want to be a CM!!!!!

tigger248

I used to be a cast member. How I miss those days. I worked in merchandise near splash mountain (Splash Photo and Briar Patch). It was great! In those days Briar was a Pooh and friends store, so I was very happy that I worked in a "tigger" store. :lol: I also used to be a cast member in the Disney Store, but that position was only seasonal. I've reapplied, so hopefully soon I will be a cast member again.

I have to miss this meet by a few weeks, that makes two in a row that I have to miss. :( I will be there in mid November, so if anyone else is going then and wants to meet up let me know. I'd also like to have more cast member friends to look for (it's fun to see people you know!). I still know a lot of Frontierland cast from when I was there, as well as my best friend who works at Once Upon a Toy and her fiance who is custodial at the studios.

DDuckFan130

tigger248 said:
I have to miss this meet by a few weeks, that makes two in a row that I have to miss. :( I will be there in mid November, so if anyone else is going then and wants to meet up let me know. I'd also like to have more cast member friends to look for (it's fun to see people you know!). I still know a lot of Frontierland cast from when I was there, as well as my best friend who works at Once Upon a Toy and her fiance who is custodial at the studios.

Don't worry tigger, I feel your pain :(. I missed this past meet, and since we're planning a trip to WDW in November (to take advantage of the Play 4 Days Passes) I'll be missing the December meet too. I'm probably going up there from November 10-November 14. Oh well :(

Frontierland

You can find me in the Magic Kingdom Park on Main Street, U.S.A. I am a custodial cast member....about the only one on Main Street with red hair.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom