Hygene of water parks ... scientific research

bsiev1977

Not sure who you are, but i doubt you're an authority on Disney pools, so can't say how you can say for sure what safe guards Disney has regarding the pools. So i'm guessing there is NO ACTUALL LITERATURE regarding the safety, chlorine levels, filtration, etc ...
I have a feeling that no matter what anybody tells you about the safety of the water parks you will not be satisfied.
Classic conspiracy theorist mentality from the OP. He's got this idea in his head that Disney shared water spaces are unsafe. He's been given multiple sources to look at that would tell a reasonable person that they are as safe as can be expected. Instead if reading them and being assuaged, he will deny all evidence presented in order to maintain what he believes in his head.

openendedsky

Classic conspiracy theorist mentality from the OP. He's got this idea in his head that Disney shared water spaces are unsafe. He's been given multiple sources to look at that would tell a reasonable person that they are as safe as can be expected. Instead if reading them and being assuaged, he will deny all evidence presented in order to maintain what he believes in his head.
Him and @Florida_is_hot need to get together.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Pretty much the only reason I reason I enter Blizzard Beach is for some class A-1 downloading time in Melt Away Bay.

luv

Man, Blizzard Beach is rad. Don't even, haha
Summit Plummet is always up there, mocking me. ;) It says, "You're to wimpy to ride me!" And that sneezing in the Lazy River, which kids love, annoys me, lol.

But it's a good park! Just not the one I prefer. :)

KCheatle

Urine in the pool is the least of my worries - it's sterile. Sweat also doesn't bother me because people in pools usually sweat- just because it's hot out. You don't realize it because you're swimming, but you're still sweating. It's the swim diapers that freak me out. But, I think most pools do a pretty good job of cleaning that up. I think lakes are way grosser than pools, but given the chance I'd still go to River Country if it was open ;)

openendedsky

What, ... why say that?
I do not care what the OP believes, or anybody else.
I did not even know this thread exists it .... does not interest me.
You're the resident conspiracy theorist around these parts.

Summit Plummet is always up there, mocking me. ;) It says, "You're to wimpy to ride me!" And that sneezing in the Lazy River, which kids love, annoys me, lol.

But it's a good park! Just not the one I prefer. :)
I totally love the sneezing. And I'm kind of a wimp with summit plummet myself.

MOXOMUMD

I'm curious about the DNA taken in the pools by Brazilian tourists who have low hygiene standards while swimming. Perhaps the OP can start a thread on that topic...wait, never mind.

That's what I was going to say. Maybe he's writing a thesis, not likely. Maybe he's writing the next thriller script where he'll use Brazilian tour groups (because the average guest doesn't speak Portugese) to bypass the finger scan (so not to leave any dna) and then drop something in the pools (thus the need of proof for Disney sanitation practices) and taking over WDW. Maybe he has a hidden agena, o_O.

MOXOMUMD

This would work as well.

Brian+and+Alan.jpg
Lol! "We're going to pump you up!" I think a giant inflatable hamster ball that floats on top of the water would work too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom