Hurricane Milton coming to FL

cr3346

Finally some good news, after it now weakening at all overnight, it looks like it's undergoing another ERC and taking a bit of a hit. Most likely won't be able to regain what it's currently losing, but should still be a very strong 3, possibly low end 4, at landfall

donsullivan

Premium Member
Finally some good news, after it now weakening at all overnight, it looks like it's undergoing another ERC and taking a bit of a hit. Most likely won't be able to regain what it's currently losing, but should still be a very strong 3, possibly low end 4, at landfall
This is exactly what it has been expected to do for a couple of days now, so it is tracking to the forecast- not really a 'change'.

cr3346

This is exactly what it has been expected to do for a couple of days now, so it is tracking to the forecast- not really a 'change'.
Sure, but it also wasn't supposed to be a Cat 5 up until this morning. The shear hasn't really done much to this point. The ERC is happening at a perfect time

Touchdown

Original Poster
Greetings from Sarasota. We have our hurricane shutters up and now nothing to do but wait. They have the eye going directly over my house. Hopefully it moves. Stay safe everyone.
Seriously why are you still there? I hope you aren’t in zone A-C. With gas shortages it’s probably too late to go north but Miami looks to be the least worse place to ride out this storm in FL.

John park hopper

1728475249373.png

Lilofan

Seriously why are you still there? I hope you aren’t in zone A-C. With gas shortages it’s probably too late to go north but Miami looks to be the least worse place to ride out this storm in FL.
Most of Sarasota is evac A,B,C with exception of a few areas east of I-75. Anyone staying is playing with their life.

cr3346

Just for reference, here's what all the models had at 1pm yesterday in terms of strength. Pretty much none of them had it getting back up to a Cat 5. In terms of strength, this storm has done whatever it has wanted, shear be damned.

1728475645027.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom