Hurricane Ian expected to impact Florida (updates and related discussions)

hopemax

Since you posted this, I'll ask here anyway. I see we're encouraged to use our own transportation. Okay. I have a park reservation at Epcot and would like to end at HS. With early entry at HS being 10am, when does parking there open? 9am? Epcot early entry is also 9am. Would be great to park at HS then boat or Skyliner to Epcot. Or maybe I'm better off timing my leaving the Epcot front entrance no later than 1:30 so I can drive to HS and be there by 2pm.
In normal operations, parking opens 1 hr early. So if EE is at 10, it would open at 9am.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yes, thank you.
This pretty much means we’re out of luck, yes?

We spent almost $400 (with exchange) on one day tickets. A one year extension is virtually meaningless , given that IF we can make it back within that year, it would be for a longer trip than this one was. We’d be buying a multi-day pass.

Still no email from Disney and nothing in MDE, and I really don’t want to spend hours on a long distance call.

First world problems, I know.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes, thank you.

We spent almost $400 (with exchange) on one day tickets. A one year extension is virtually meaningless , given that IF we can make it back within that year, it would be for a longer trip than this one was. We’d be buying a multi-day pass.

Still no email from Disney and nothing in MDE, and I really don’t want to spend hours on a long distance call.

But legitimate concerns…don’t apologize.

I think a “recovery” is in order for you here. Also known as a refund.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Yes, thank you.

Yeah one year seems particularly strange for WDW. But yeah I wouldn't bet on it being open when you got here.

Although you could maybe see if they have a room for you and as parking spot.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yeah one year seems particularly strange for WDW. But yeah I wouldn't bet on it being open when you got here.

Although you could maybe see if they have a room for you and as parking spot.
I know I shared this elsewhere, but our Irma tickets don’t expire until 9/9/2030! And they were issued 5 years ago.
8466DAD6-7991-414F-B2C0-36A180D5BEB8.jpeg

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I know I shared this elsewhere, but our Irma tickets don’t expire until 9/9/2030! And they were issued 5 years ago.

View attachment 670185
The management was bad then…it’s much worse now.

The proper play - as an old Disney keeper of the realm - is no expiration.
It costs them really nothing to do that…it’s a minor financial olive branch, and the benefits of such have more intrinsic value to the brand.

Depressing ☹️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom