Hurricane Ian expected to impact Florida (updates and related discussions)

Hawg G

All sold out
We're all well aware of that.

You apparently may not be aware that MCO has been closed for days, and no one is driving here. Countless reservations have been cancelled. I can't imagine Disney won't give refunds for the Party tomorrow. They should have thousands of refunded tickets.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I have no idea what to do about our reservation/arrival on Sunday yet. We have Halloween party tix that it sounds like Disney will move ahead with so we are inclined to go. On the second half of our trip, we were supposed to be visiting family in Naples, but that looks unlikely right now. Even if we could make it from Orlando, I'm sure the infrastructure won't be fit for a family with small children.

Large areas of Naples are in tact so it just depends on where they live. There will likely be no electricity. We're heading some start might be out for months, because they need to rebuild substations and stuff, but I haven't seen them specify where that is. Either way, if you do go, bring as much supplies as you can.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1664497412507.png

Comped

I suppose the question now is, how long will it take for Universal's primary parks to reopen... A couple of days most likely, but we don't know at this point. I did not expect them to be the last ones to reopen fully...

Andy_0410

tuesday's party had a sign at the ticket area that you could buy tickets before the party, nothing was showing online....
This is basically what I have been told. The only way to get Halloween tickets is to visit guest relations in the park on the day.
Means need a magic kingdom reservation

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This is basically what I have been told. The only way to get Halloween tickets is to visit guest relations in the park on the day.
Means need a magic kingdom reservation
You definitely don’t. There is a GR window outside of the park.

My party was rained out a couple of weeks ago, I may give this a try tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom