Huggle-licious

dandaman

Probably the result of working in close quarters for Hell Week, as you've so called it. Someone's bound to catch something. :lol:

figmentmom

Feel-better *huggles*, Katie! :wave:

...and, in other late-breaking news, the BATHROOM IS DONE!!!:sohappy: Things were a little tense there at the end, as I threatened to call a plumber, but the bathroom is operational, nothing leaks, things appear to be wired (and grounded) correctly, and the last of the plaster dust has been cleaned up! :sohappy:

Lil'mermaid

dandaman said:
Probably the result of working in close quarters for Hell Week, as you've so called it. Someone's bound to catch something. :lol:

Someone sneezed on stage left one of the last days of practice and all of a sudden you hear 100 kids yelling "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" :lol:

Connor002

figmentmom said:
...and, in other late-breaking news, the BATHROOM IS DONE!!!:sohappy: Things were a little tense there at the end, as I threatened to call a plumber, but the bathroom is operational, nothing leaks, things appear to be wired (and grounded) correctly, and the last of the plaster dust has been cleaned up! :sohappy:

Yay!
What was the total damage report? :lookaroun
Have you learned a lesson on home-improvement projects? :lookaroun

dandaman

Lil'mermaid said:
Someone sneezed on stage left one of the last days of practice and all of a sudden you hear 100 kids yelling "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate to be that kid at that particular moment...

figmentmom

Connor002 said:
Yay!
What was the total damage report? :lookaroun
Have you learned a lesson on home-improvement projects? :lookaroun

Oh, I learned my home improvement lessons YEARS ago...the problem is that my DH didn't ( and still hasn't). I would say that we probably saved a few hundred dollars doing the work ourselves, but it wasn't worth it to me in terms of the mess and inconvenience. My DH does NOT agree. :rolleyes:

But - it's DONE!!! :sohappy:

Lil'mermaid

dandaman said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate to be that kid at that particular moment...

After that anytime he looked like he was going to sneeze, people backed off and he'd take a few steps towards them to freak them out. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom