Huggle-licious

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
thanks

No idea....just happens occasionally....although not really often in the last few months.

Well, I hope your spirits lift quickly.:)
We can't be totally happy all the time, unfortunately.
Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day.:)

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
I would like to say Muy Bien, but it wouldn't be entirely true. I am holding my own though. A change may be in the works down the road, but I am not sure yet.

Sometimes change is a good thing, its not admitting defeat... just looking for something that fits better. :)

HUGGLES

speck76

tigsmom said:
Its so nice to be missed! :kiss:

We've been busy and everybody has been sick (some still are).

being sick sucks

Luckily, I have been fairly healthy for the last few years (sans kidney stones and dizziness)

tigsmom

speck76 said:
being sick sucks

Luckily, I have been fairly healthy for the last few years (sans kidney stones and dizziness)

I can't shake the vertigo this time. Its my third day and it has eased any...this is a new pattern and I don't like it. :(

tigsmom

speck76 said:
what are you doing to treat it?

Same as always...Antivert and decongestants to clear out my ears, its just not working as well this time. I've been drinking a lot of water today just in case I'm dehydrated (can't really account for all the fluids I had this weekend, but I don't think it was enough).

speck76

tigsmom said:
Same as always...Antivert and decongestants to clear out my ears, its just not working as well this time. I've been drinking a lot of water today just in case I'm dehydrated (can't really account for all the fluids I had this weekend, but I don't think it was enough).
huh.....and nothing is helping?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom