Huggle-licious

figmentmom

Lil'mermaid said:
Thanks, and I'm not sure if thats just cast or if its cast and crew. I'll take it though cause I need all the luck I can get! :lol: I'm learning the last effect tonight...so this should be interesting.

Our most interesting high school musicals were the ones where the first run-through of the entire show was the dress rehearsal! :eek: :lol:

Lil'mermaid

figmentmom said:
Our most interesting high school musicals were the ones where the first run-through of the entire show was the dress rehearsal! :eek: :lol:

We've done full run throughs every night for the last few nights (I dont care for being at school for 13 hours a day) but the head stage manager wants there to be more fog for one scene and so since I dont move anything right before it or right after it, I'm doing the 2nd tray of dry ice. :dazzle:

MKCP 1985

tigsmom said:
Wait a minute... these aren't those weird chips you had the other day are they? :lookaroun
:lookaroun What? :lookaroun :lol:

I would never serve YOU weird chips, dear. (Those, I keep for myself.)

Danny, Mad has given us something new to think about, hmm? Good of you to patent it for HER. For HER, right? :mad:

Boo's Mom

MKCP 1985 said:
Hey, girl! Whereyabeen? *squeezles*

I'vvvvve been......here, there, everywhere :lookaroun :lol:

*squeezles* is that something new?! I like *squeezles*:sohappy:

*squeezles* the hugglers :lookaroun

tigsmom

Off to opening night! Keep your fingers crossed... a lot of the kids aren't feeling so well... there is a flu going thru the school system.

huggles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom