Huggle-licious

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
He knew the rejection was coming. No one likes rejection. :p
No I really do think they forgot about my being 21 :lol: They barely remember birthdays to begin with so they probably forgot I'm 21...they haven't even given me my birthday money either :lookaroun

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
No I really do think they forgot about my being 21 :lol: They barely remember birthdays to begin with so they probably forgot I'm 21...they haven't even given me my birthday money either :lookaroun
you should have spoken up.....you have to look after #1....or you will end up #2

(you could have gotten wine and $$$)

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
you should have spoken up.....you have to look after #1....or you will end up #2

(you could have gotten wine and $$$)
I know...but I hate having to ask for my birthday presents. It's pretty selfish IMO. And I was kidding about the drink...I can get them next week because we're getting together at my aunt's house :lookaroun

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:

Hey, since they forget birthdays then you can get away by telling them next week is your birthday. :lookaroun

I kid!

DisneyJill

It's Oscar day!!! Yay!!! People are coming over and I am going to attempt to make yummy things. We'll see how that goes. :lookaroun

69 days till Disney World!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom