Huggle-licious

MKCP 1985

stranger said:
You mean it isn't pure excitement? :lookaroun

Congrats to your son! :)
Doug, Good luck to both you and your daughter. ;)

Joe, Bramble is too cute and with a face like that, I can't see her scaring anyone away. ;)
Excitement . . . it is definitely an adreneline rush, only in the "concerned/worried parent" kind of way.

The cart stays before the horse - we are car shopping for the vehicle that will be needed. :rolleyes:

(I agree that Bramble is a beauty and a well-above-average name, too. *thumbs up* )

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:
Excitement . . . it is definitely an adreneline rush, only in the "concerned/worried parent" kind of way.

The cart stays before the horse - we are car shopping for the vehicle that will be needed. :rolleyes:

Everyone needs excitement in their lives. ;)
You are nice! I had to earn my own money to buy my first car...or what I guess could be called a car! :lol:

disneymoc

So as most of you may know, Mr. McFeely is coming to town this weekend and I have the opportunity to be his guide while in town. While calling schools to set up things, some teachers didn't know who he was. :eek:

Is it just me or should most people (especially educators) know who Mr. McFeely is?

mcfeely.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
*huggles*

Joe, Bramble is so cute!

Nemo...congrats for your son...I think...

and I most certainly would hope people (especially educators) would know who Mr. McFeely is! I loved Mr. Rogers!

Connor002

disneymoc said:
So as most of you may know, Mr. McFeely is coming to town this weekend and I have the opportunity to be his guide while in town. While calling schools to set up things, some teachers didn't know who he was. :eek:

Is it just me or should most people (especially educators) know who Mr. McFeely is?

mcfeely.jpg

It's Mr. McFeely!
"Speedy Delivery!"
Ah, how I miss that show...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom