Huggle-licious

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
speck76 said:
ouch....when did you get a monster truck

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

WATCH JIFFY JAM JER IN HIS BIG SCREAMIN DEMON TAKE ON BRAD'S MONSTER CO:zipit:

Pffft moster truck?? No no no... all that was necessary was a tiny clown car. :lol: :p

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
*huggles*

Ugh...I think I have acute bronchitis...all the symptoms are there...blech :mad:

Ok, time to stop playing around and see a doctor. You don't want to end up with pneumonia.

huggles

Lil'mermaid

It is like nine thousand degrees in here, and we have the window open.

So new rule today...only 4 passes per study hall teacher, per day. I havent got a gold pass, and I am a senior so I have another place to go, but I'd rather not go there. Good thing is my Lit teacher said she has no problem giving passes...and the woman I check in with here is a friend's mom...so she knows me and knows that I'm a good kid... She let me in the other day when I lost my pass because of it. :lol:

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:
It is like nine thousand degrees in here, and we have the window open.

So new rule today...only 4 passes per study hall teacher, per day. I havent got a gold pass, and I am a senior so I have another place to go, but I'd rather not go there. Good thing is my Lit teacher said she has no problem giving passes...and the woman I check in with here is a friend's mom...so she knows me and knows that I'm a good kid... She let me in the other day when I lost my pass because of it. :lol:

:wave:

figmentmom

Afternoon, hugglers :wave: Thank God it's Friday. Still up to our necks in bathroom/kitchen reconstruction, but we're making progress (no recent power outages :rolleyes: ) :lol:

dandaman

figmentmom said:
Afternoon, hugglers :wave: Thank God it's Friday. Still up to our necks in bathroom/kitchen reconstruction, but we're making progress (no recent power outages :rolleyes: ) :lol:

Any "brain power outages" like the infamous blue-spark incident? ;) :rolleyes:

Lil'mermaid

Connor002 said:
*raises hand*

You had a hell week too?

Hell week is the week before Opening Night of a show...and it hasn't even started yet. Next week is "offical" hell week, but we've been busting our tails for all this week.

But to call the rest of my week Hell would be about right too.

DisneyJill

speck76 said:
ouch....when did you get a monster truck

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

WATCH JIFFY JAM JER IN HIS BIG SCREAMIN DEMON TAKE ON BRAD'S MONSTER CO:zipit:

OMG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just had diet coke come out of my nose. So, thank you both for that. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

figmentmom

dandaman said:
Any "brain power outages" like the infamous blue-spark incident? ;) :rolleyes:

No, but WHY OH WHY did I announce that things were going well?!?!? Huge step backward today - special-order pedestal sink arrived today - the WRONG FREAKIN' COLOR!!! Aaaaaand...it turns out there's a major support beam directly underneath the ONLY spot we can install a new sink, anyway, so a pedestal sink is out of the question. We'll have to get a vanity base (which I did NOT want) so that it will "hide" the plumbing. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom