Huggle-licious

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Quick *Huggles*. Getting dinner ready for the kids. Think I'll try the "cute as a giraffe" phrase on some unsuspecting fellow human and see the response I get.

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
My daughter received some good news today. She received her ACT results and she has scored higher than I ever did, and she has tied her mother's score. (Her mother went to college on a full scholarship based on her class rank and ACT score). And this daughter of mine is still a sophomore!

I'm a Big Proud Daddy today. :cool:

woohoo.gif

Huggles for Big Proud Daddy and his daughter!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I'm glad to see Monty Python still resonates with the youth of today. I hope my son enjoys it. I have all the episodes of Flying Circus and the movies on DVD. I sure don't want them to go to waste.

Safari Giraffe

ASJHLJ said:
Quick *Huggles*. Getting dinner ready for the kids. Think I'll try the "cute as a giraffe" phrase on some unsuspecting fellow human and see the response I get.

Look. I don't see what the problem with "cute as a giraffe" is. I happen to think they are cute.

Let me know what type of response you get. Make sure you say..."I mean it in the nicest way".:)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
*Huggles*
Kids are successfully down.

I don't think there is any problem with "cute as a giraffe." It would just be kind of funny to try out a new idiom that sounds a little odd. Actually, all sayings like this must start out sounding odd. Who was the first person to say, "like water off a duck's back" or "cool as a cucumber", etc. Maybe it'll catch on.

Safari Giraffe

ASJHLJ said:
*Huggles*
Kids are successfully down.

I don't think there is any problem with "cute as a giraffe." It would just be kind of funny to try out a new idiom that sounds a little odd. Actually, all sayings like this must start out sounding odd. Who was the first person to say, "like water off a duck's back" or "cool as a cucumber", etc. Maybe it'll catch on.

Maybe......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom