Huggle-licious

speck76

stranger said:
Seriously! I'm supposed to meet one sometime this year! I think! Maybe I should give him a warning about me...:lookaroun

:eek:

stranger said:
How about this, we skip work (Well, I skip work :lol: )and I’ll meet you on that beach! If not today, how about next weekend?

That’s where we shall drink rum and eat pineapple all day!

you sure know the way to my heart :D

stranger

tigsmom said:
I bought a little dark chocolate bunny at the Lindt store... buy 3 get one free. :D

:slurp:

I've moved on from the milk chocolates and went for the keebler's fudgeshoppe grasshopper cookies.
Tase like Thin Mints and is available all year long! :D

barnum42

speck76 said:
He is in The Princess Bride, played by Billy Crystal.

max.jpg

Giraffe - if you've not seen Princess Bride try to catch it when you get the opportunity. It's a great flick. The book is not too bad either - the one they based the film on, which was an abbreviation of the original.

The original was apparently very long and had huge boring passages in it. The author of the abridged version (William Goldman) had never read it - it was always read to him by his father, who skipped all the dull detailed bits and left him with the fun and action. So William then edited the full blown version to the book that is available today.

That He remembers it being read to him is carried through to the film where Peter Falk plays a grandfather reading the book to his grandson. :)

speck76

barnum42 said:
That He remembers it being read to him is carried through to the film where Peter Falk plays a grandfather reading the book to his grandson. :)

And the grandson is played by a young Fred Savage

Andre the Giant, Mandy Patinkin, Robin Wright, Wallace Shawn, Cary Elwes, Billy Crystal, Carol Kane, Chris Sarandon, Christopher Guest....the movie is loaded with talent

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom