Huggle-licious

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
I have been productive today (I took a four-day weekend from work, and as of yet, today is day 1 of actually doing something)

*sends you some sunshine*

Thank you! I would love some sunshine.:sohappy:

So....some patient (85 year old man) got confused and decided to get out of bed while under the influence of some meds and I caught him and he decided that he wanted to sit on the floor. SO....as he keeps trying to fall to the floor, I am screaming for someone to help me. Seconds later...help arrives and we successfully get him back in bed and I put a bed restraint on him. WELL...during this whole situation, I felt a pull in my left hip and hamstring area (this happened right at the end of my shift:rolleyes: ) and I must say today that I am definitely feeling the effects of it since I now have pain radiating down the back of my left leg to the back of my knee. I am NOT happy about this!
I think it is just a pulled muscle, so I have been trying to stretch it out in hopes that it makes it feel better.:(

speck76

stranger said:
Feeling a bit odd today! The lack of sun has been really getting to me! :(
Odd?

Did you do anything fun this past weekend?

*sunny huggles*

sunny.gif

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:

So....some patient (85 year old man) got confused and decided to get out of bed while under the influence of some meds and I caught him and he decided that he wanted to sit on the floor. SO....as he keeps trying to fall to the floor, I am screaming for someone to help me. Seconds later...help arrives and we successfully get him back in bed and I put a bed restraint on him. WELL...during this whole situation, I felt a pull in my left hip and hamstring area (this happened right at the end of my shift:rolleyes: ) and I must say today that I am definitely feeling the effects of it since I now have pain radiating down the back of my left leg to the back of my knee. I am NOT happy about this!
I think it is just a pulled muscle, so I have been trying to stretch it out in hopes that it makes it feel better.:(
Ouch...that sounds painful

feel better soon....and hey, on the bright side, your anniversary was last week :)

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
Ouch...that sounds painful

feel better soon....and hey, on the bright side, your anniversary was last week :)

It's not as bad as I thought it would be this morning. I just don't have time for it.

Yes, my anniversary was a very "special" day. Spending good quality time is always a plus.:D

BTW: I'm going to Disneyworld at the end of September. Now that's a day brightener!:)

stranger

speck76 said:
Odd?

Did you do anything fun this past weekend?

*sunny huggles*

sunny.gif
Odd as in down!
I’m pocketing the sunny huggles. :)

Yeah, I had “fun” on Friday! Threw my older sis a surprise party…it rained on us, but that’s what made it fun!
Hung out quite a bit with my twin’s friend from Canada! Love him!
Oh and my twin is leaving this Saturday! :(

How was your weekend?

speck76

stranger said:
Odd as in down!
I’m pocketing the sunny huggles. :)

Yeah, I had “fun” on Friday! Threw my older sis a surprise party…it rained on us, but that’s what made it fun!
Hung out quite a bit with my twin’s friend from Canada! Love him!
Oh and my twin is leaving this Saturday! :(

How was your weekend?
Ahh.....I would say "cheer up", but when I am down, that is hte last thing I want to hear.

I have not done much of anything this weekend....made 1 short trip to the parks on Friday....that was about it.

I don't think I left my apartment yesterday.....just watched a bunch of stuff I had Tivo'd

It is cool that the Canada guy turned out to be a good thing.....you never know what type of freaks are online :lookaroun

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
It's not as bad as I thought it would be this morning. I just don't have time for it.

Yes, my anniversary was a very "special" day. Spending good quality time is always a plus.:D

BTW: I'm going to Disneyworld at the end of September. Now that's a day brightener!:)

I'll say that is! You sure do deserve a vacation. :wave:

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
*HUGGLES*

I am worn out today. I hope I am not coming down with something.

It is so gloomy outside and that doesn't help either!

Huggles

Time to up the B complex vitamins and maybe some more C...stress foes a job on the body. Any chance you can get off the late shift onto days? That really helped me.

stranger

my pink sidekick said:
It is cool that the Canada guy turned out to be a good thing.....you never know what type of freaks are online

Seriously! I'm supposed to meet one sometime this year! I think! Maybe I should give him a warning about me...:lookaroun

speck76 said:
but of course :D

0001-0401-2321-1514_SM.jpg

How about this, we skip work (Well, I skip work :lol: )and I’ll meet you on that beach! If not today, how about next weekend?

That’s where we shall drink rum and eat pineapple all day!

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:

Hope you reported that and filled out an accident report. Always do that, notify the supervisor and hit the ER for documentation. DH was out almost 10 when he hurt his back the other week.

*huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom