How strict are they on Eride nights?

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I was just wondering how strict the staff was on eride nights on letting people into rides. I only say because I was just wondering that if it was not that busy if there was any chance of being ALLOWED on a ride, not sneaking.

DisneyJill

Once e-ride has started, at whatever time, let's say midnite, if you're not wearing the bracelet, you're not going on the ride. They are strict about it. And you also are not getting on any rides that aren't designated e-ride rides. They have people that stand on the edge of Fantasyland even, you can't even walk thru there because they have usually begun the cleaning process. 9 rides only, and you better be wearing that bracelet.

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
this weekend

we are annual pass holders and are just going for the weekend. We'll be coming in about 8:30 friday night. Now, I have experience an eride when we stayed on the property and I didn't pay much attention this but, can my wife and I at least enjoy the park and the evening there? I mean, they'll let us walk around right? we can't go ON the rides, but we can walk to the rides and hang around right?

all41

They will let you in after official park "closing time" if you have a pass (annual pass or multiday pass) and show your Eride night ticket. If you want to wander around the park during Eride night but don't want to buy (or can't buy) an Eride ticket, get there before the official closing time. During my last visit in May during an Eride night, the only "braclet" check was to get on rides.

SpongeScott

you could ask someone that is wearing a bracelet but is not riding a ride at the present time if you could borrow their bracelet so that you could ride since they are not using theirs at the time.

:zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :fork:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
I'm so dumb, I don't even know what an e ride night is! :lol:

If you stay at a Disney resort...you can pay an extra 12 bucks to get into the Magic Kingdom for an extra 3 hours (I believe) (after park closing) to ride the most popular 9 attractions at the Magic Kingdom.

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
If you stay at a Disney resort...you can pay an extra 12 bucks to get into the Magic Kingdom for an extra 3 hours (I believe) (after park closing) to ride the most popular 9 attractions at the Magic Kingdom.

Hmm, it seems like we actually did do that when we went the first two times in the 80's. I'll have to ask my parents about that! :)

Disneyfalcon

What are the waits like during an Eride night in July (busy time of year)? Anybody know? I mean specifically i.e. 0-10 minutes? More?

nikechic

The waits are basically nothing
I think in the three hours my sister and I went on Splash Mountian nine times in a row without even leaving our log. BTMRR probably ten time. Then Space mountian and buzz lighter so many times.
I think it is definitely worth the 12 dollars

Bagheera

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Hmm, it seems like we actually did do that when we went the first two times in the 80's. I'll have to ask my parents about that! :)

Sorry, Cutey, couldn't have been. They were first tested in 1997 as "The E-Ticket Experience" and were renamed to "E-Ride Night" sometime in 1998.

s25843

Originally posted by civileng68
I was just wondering how strict the staff was on eride nights on letting people into rides. I only say because I was just wondering that if it was not that busy if there was any chance of being ALLOWED on a ride, not sneaking.

is it me or do you really have to push it with your posts??? first it was the FastPass post and now this Just pay the 12 bucks

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Re: Re: How strict are they on Eride nights?

Originally posted by s25843
is it me or do you really have to push it with your posts??? first it was the FastPass post and now this Just pay the 12 bucks

Are you serious? You must be very sensitive or something.

I had one post that you didn't like and was a hot topic. One.

How does this one get put into a "controversial" arena?

I am simply asking about something I don' t know about. The reason I am asking is because my wife and I are going to the parks Friday night and will be getting in about 8:30 and if we cannot get into the Magic Kingdom and hang around for the time of Eride, then I would rather go to Epcot to see Illuminations. That's why.

Im not trying to get anything for free. Sometimes you need to think before you speak. I did ask if you were allowed to ride a ride if given permission (notice I did not say sneaking on) if the crowds were low. I think that's a reasonable question. I just didn't know how strict they were on it.

Touchy are you?:hammer:

EmeraldDolphin

Originally posted by SpongeScott
you could ask someone that is wearing a bracelet but is not riding a ride at the present time if you could borrow their bracelet so that you could ride since they are not using theirs at the time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
funny.

Originally posted by EmeraldDolphin
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, that guy must be an original Carrot Top:lol:

Or, how about this, no, I won't ask for that because it's too much trouble to take off and give to me. So funny, made me want to ______ ______.

Atticus

Originally posted by DISNEYRULES!!!
You don't have to be staying at a Disney resort. My brother and I did it on the 8th of this month and we DID NOT stay on Disney property.

We got up EARLY because we were staying in the Embassy Suites near Universal (only went to Disney for one day) we went to the ALL STAR MUSIC to see if we could get an E-Ticket. We thought one of the “value resorts” would be less suspicious of us then, let’s say one of the Deluxe resorts. The first question they asked was, "What's you room number?" And I was like, "Oh, crap I guess we're not going on E-Ride after all." But then we politely said, "We know you have to stay on Disney property to get an E-Ride ticket, but is there any way you can get us one?" She went in the back to talk to her manager. He came out and told us that she could sell us the tickets but he could not guarantee that the Magic Kingdom would accept them because they are suppose to check your resort ID. We told him that we were willing to take that risk. They made us sign a paper that said no refund and off we were with our E-Tickets.

We got to the Magic Kingdom and they accepted them with no problem. Didn't even check for resort ID. I was so happy that Disney had done that for us.

Thx Disney,
Kyle
:sohappy:

I really hope next time you get caught and have your ticket/season pass revoked. By staying on-site, those people should have that special advantage and opportunity. If I was really desperate I would write a letter to Disney asking them to be more cafeful, but I'm not that obsessive.

dizneyfreak

Originally posted by Atticus
I really hope next time you get caught and have your ticket/season pass revoked. By staying on-site, those people should have that special advantage and opportunity. If I was really desperate I would write a letter to Disney asking them to be more cafeful, but I'm not that obsessive.

I don't think it's that bad. If Disney let them do it then it must be OK.

djmatthews

Heres a question... is E-Ride Night likely to be on the same day as early entry? This could create one hell of a long day at the MK?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom