How often do you travel to Disney?

DisneyFanLS

We go at LEAST once a year....I am an International Police Officer serving in the country of Kosovo (under the auspices of the European Union) My one trip home to the USA per year is started by meeting my better half at the Orlando Airport where I spend the first week of my home time at WDW!!! We got engaged and honeymooned there....We're just BIG KIDS!!!! :rolleyes:

PoohBear119

Since I got married, it has been at least once a year. Starting this year, since we are now DVC members, it will be at least twice a year.

Jessie&Buzz

We usually go every couple of years. We just can't afford to go more often than that. My husband wouldn't want to go every year anyway. He thinks there are other places to go on vacation. :shrug: Some day my daughter and I are going to take a Disney Cruise then hit the parks for a few days. I haven't told her or my husband yet. I'm thinking when she's around 14 or so. (she's 11 now)

janoimagine

My honest response is however many times we can afford. :) But on average we go twice a year, once in the spring, and once in the fall.

jaspurr

Every couple of years to WDW seems to be our schedule these days with the occasional trip to Paris.

WDW Florida 1989
Disneyland California 1990
WDW Florida 1992
Disneyland Paris 1997
WDW Florida 2001
WDW Florida 2004
Disneyland Paris 2005
Disneyland Paris 2006
WDW Florida 2007 Christmas
Disneyland Paris August 2008
WDW Florida 2010 Easter tick, tick, tick

fosse76

Last year I went 3 times...this year I will have gone 3 times...and all without an Annual Pass. Disney saw me coming miles away! (in my defense, one trip last year and one of my trips this year were spur of the moment decisions).

draybook

We've only been once as a family, which was for 5 days last September. Before that I had never been to WDW and the last time I went to DL was 1992. This year we're going for either 11 or 12 days. We've already promised each other that we'll go every year so the kids will have that as a part of their childhood. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom