How often do you travel to Disney?

Tiggerfanatic

When DD was small, we went once every 3 years. Then we had a long dry spell - 1998 until 2006. Been every year since, with another trip planned for this December. Next year, planning on DL Paris in March/April, the back to WDW in October for the Halloween party. May have to take a break after that......

Mr Wizard

We have been going once a year, usually duing our anniversary, for a week for about the past ten or twelve years. One year we had annual passes and went four times in twelve months. The car pretty much knows the route from Baltimore to Orlando all by it's self.

Cmdr_Crimson

Once every Year...I want to do 2 trips..But, it's kinda tough...So to do that I'm doing a week & a half out there this year and see how that goes.

Tiggerfanatic

We have been going once a year, usually duing our anniversary, for a week for about the past ten or twelve years. One year we had annual passes and went four times in twelve months. The car pretty much knows the route from Baltimore to Orlando all by it's self.

A little off topic, but have you ever been to Charm City Cakes? I love that show!!!!

harveyt0206

We were doing annual trips up until 2004. Haven't been back until our trip that is coming up in September. I would love to go back to annual trips but DH likes to see other places. Next year we are going to visit Arches and Canyonlands in Arizona. I am hoping to return to WDW in 2012 for my 40th b'day. :cry:

jmenjes

For the past 5 years, I've gone once a year, and stayed for a week each trip.

One of the benefits of being just 200 miles south of the World; I'm just a leisurely 5 hour train ride from home.

Mikester71

Our first trip as a family, and mine and the kids first trip ever (my wife had been as a child), was a 7 day trip in March of 2005. We have been twice more, every 2nd year, and stayed for 10 days each time.

We are hoping to head back in March of 2011 for another 10 day vacation. Will be my 40th birthday that year (in January) and our 20th wedding anniversary on March 1, 2011. What better place to celebrate them then at WDW where it will be celebrating its 40th birthday along with me! Can't wait!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

disneygirl1

In the beginning, we aimed for every other year, but for the last 3 years, we have been lucky enough to go every year!! This year we are actually going twice within a 12 month span!!! I couldn't pass up free dining!!! Hoping to get a bounceback offer when we are there in Sept. so I can go ahead and get the ball rolling for our Dec 2010 trip!! :sohappy: Boy I love Disney!

Pooh Lover

Every September. We take advantage of the free dining and time it to get at least one day of the Food and Wine Fest....so fun!

Would love to see WDW around Christmas some time or try for a second trip in a year but not sure DH would appreciate it. :lol:

Hot4Hudgens

For the last 4 years I've gone 2 to 3 times a year, sometimes more. I've been only once this year. but am going again next week. That will probably be my last trip to WDW until mid/late 2010.

pixiesteno

2004 - one trip
2005 - one trip
2008 I went in Feb with DSIL for a week and then in Dec with DH & DS
March 2009 DH & DS impromtu college research trip
July 2009 received annual pass voucher in mail
Sept 2009 taking DS to college in Winter Park, 3 days at WDW and a whole year left on Annual Pass :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Ghall

We travel from Ireland so we try to go every year, have been twice summer and Christmas some years. We usually stay for 3 weeks as it's a long way.

sueuk

Our first trip as a family, and mine and the kids first trip ever (my wife had been as a child), was a 7 day trip in March of 2005. We have been twice more, every 2nd year, and stayed for 10 days each time.

We are hoping to head back in March of 2011 for another 10 day vacation. Will be my 40th birthday that year (in January) and our 20th wedding anniversary on March 1, 2011. What better place to celebrate them then at WDW where it will be celebrating its 40th birthday along with me! Can't wait!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
If you're lucky there might be something special offered for those who are 40 that year :)

Jimmy Thick

I usually go for about a month's time every year. Last year is was more than that, but that's what I shoot for.

I also donate the the Make a Wish foundation and sponsor trips for them as well.

It also helps having a winter home in Florida right down the road from the magic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom