How often do you travel to Disney?

SAMANTHA

Original Poster
I was just wondering how often people travel to Disney?

I go every couple of years. Wish i could go twice a year.

macsmom

About every 18-24 months. I wish it were more, but I love the planning. I usually go for a week and then try to figure out my next trip.

danna

hellotim

I was just wondering how often people travel to Disney?

I go every couple of years. Wish i could go twice a year.

Coming from the UK I so envy you guys from the states. We did Disneyland Paris 3 times before taking the plunge and booking WDW. Came in Dec 2003, Aug 2007 and we are going in Aug 2009. I hope our next trip will be in 2011, but it depends if all the build rumours are true. If there are going to be several new rides and lands we may as well wait for these to be finished.:cool:

EPCOTPluto

My travels there are FAR more often than most people here, next to those who live in Celebration... :lookaroun

I am quite lucky indeed...

DDuckFan130

4 times a year :lookaroun January, May, September, and November.

But most we go is 3 days, 2 nights. Memorial Day weekend is the only time we're there 3 nights.

So if you add the days up, it's pretty much equal to a weeklong vacation others take :shrug: :lol:

Figment632

Usualy once a year but on Aug 21 I will start me third trip this year and I was in DL for a week in May, also I'm going in Dec so it will be 4 times this year and one DL trip.

DisneyJoe

Nov 1997/ Nov 1999/ September 2001, once each of those years
June 2002, Nov 2003, Oct 2004, once a year.
2005 - twice, June and December
2006, 2007 - December both times
2008 - twice to WDW (May, October) and 1 Disneyland (September)
2009 - will be twice to WDW (January/August) and 1 Disney Cruise (August)
2010 - one trip planned so far (May)

-Joe

DizneyPryncess

Twice a year. Once in March, and then the second trip is always up in the air. We have tried May, June, July, August & December in past years. May/December were my two favorites times because of smaller crowds. This year we're going to DL for the first time in the fall. :)

coltow

I would love to go once a year and normally we do go just about that. We skipped 2007 to go twice in 2008, August & December. We are now going in September which make 3 times in 13 months.

DH and I agreed to skip 2010, but hope to go back in 2011.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom