How Much $$$$.

real mad hatter

Good Morning Everyone. Now this is my first thread after my wall of silence,fingers x it's not a duplicate.Its part one of a two headed thread.Question. How much does your Disney vacation cost ? ( approx.) And how long do you go for ? ( on site people only please ) And how many are there in your trip,including adults & children ? Thank you.;)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I'm going to give you an average

• Family 4 pack: 2 real adults 2 Disney Adults (13 yr and 17 yr old)
  • DDP
  • 2 day park to park tickets to Universal
  • 8 days 7 Nights typically in a moderate or deluxe with a REAL good deal of some sort
  • Flights (to and from CT)
  • Rental car for the week

We usually average around 5,000 bucks.
This year is going to skew our average horribly as we're planning on staying at the Contemporary MK view and we tacked a couple 3 days on AND we are doing Discovery Cove.

Upvote 0

Skibum1970

what time of the year do you go? I have been pricing POR for our next trip and I am coming up with way more than that not including airfare or spending money. I did price it for three and with dining so that does explain some of the difference.

February, May, or early December. That is without the dining plan as we prefer to exclude that part. Again, we only get the discounted rates and no peak visits. Right now (just did a quick check), POR is $1,670 for a week in June.

Upvote 0

tmstephe

2 adults, 2 kids at a moderate resort with QS dining for 7 days is right at $3000. We're "subsidizing" the trip with over $1000 dream reward dollars (or whatever they're called now) from our Disney Visa. Makes a return trip that much easier/quicker!

Upvote 0

Bethypoo

I'm estimating my trip to be at least $3000(just me).:eek: That's roundtrip airfare from Birmingham, 5-day hopper, 3nights POFQ, 3 nights BC, food, adult beverages, and shopping. I have a shopping problem and it tends to really flair up everytime I go to WDW. But, I rarely go to movies or out to eat or anything fun like that. I'm rather frugal throughout the year so I can have more financial freedom when I visit Mickey(he appreciates that). And praise the Lord for that Disney Visa! WhoopWhoop!

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

September '13
3 Adults
9 days/8nights Coronado Springs
Disney Dining Plan
5 day tickets plus 1 day water park tickets
Flights from Nj to Fl

About $3500 :)

May '14
2 adults
7 days/ 6 nights POR
4 day/ 3 night Disney Dream
Disney Dining Plan
4 day tickets w/ water park option
Flight Nj to Fl

$3500 - 3800 est.

Upvote 0

Tink0102

February, May, or early December. That is without the dining plan as we prefer to exclude that part. Again, we only get the discounted rates and no peak visits. Right now (just did a quick check), POR is $1,670 for a week in June.
ahhh..I need to figure out when value times are...are they different for each resort? We are looking at October r our next trip and priced POR for 7 nights for just the room at $1342.00. add in MYW PH with WP& M and we are looking at 2667.31....that is without the dining plan

Upvote 0

WDW 3

Usually 7 nights. $123 at Shades of Green ($861 total)
Airfare $10 each plus Skymiles ($20 total) $0 to check bags with Delta Amex
Park Tickets $ 348 ea. 8 day ticket ($696 total)
Food & shopping are unknowns but roughly another $200 a day ($1,600) ish.
Towncar round trip plus tip ($ 150)
About $ 3,300 for two adults.

Upvote 0

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
ahhh..I need to figure out when value times are...are they different for each resort? We are looking at October r our next trip and priced POR for 7 nights for just the room at $1342.00. add in MYW PH with WP& M and we are looking at 2667.31....that is without the dining plan
check out allears.net for the different seasons and pricing for each resort. They may also announce resort discounts for that time frame - usually 20% or so for Mods. Also, it's -usually- cheaper to buy your tickets through undercover tourist than through a MYW package.

Upvote 0

TWICKERS

3 adults OKW 20 nights free dining, Disney park ticket, full size car and full insurance £8000 about 11,500$. Then paid additional amount for extra legroom seats on Virgin, Universal tickets, holiday insurance. No wonder we had to wait 3 years since our last visit :(. Saving already for 2015 to go to a value resort with son, wife and granddaughter.

Upvote 0

Tink0102

check out allears.net for the different seasons and pricing for each resort. They may also announce resort discounts for that time frame - usually 20% or so for Mods. Also, it's -usually- cheaper to buy your tickets through undercover tourist than through a MYW package.
great...thanks for the tips!

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Under $3000 soup to nuts for 4.5 day trip in December 2012:
2 adults, 2 kids (over 10yo)
1 night at Uni plus 1 day/2 park passes to Uni
3 nights at CBR with 3 days park hopper passes
Disney Dining Plan
Rental Car for entire trip
Tips, souvenirs, food in Uni, airport taxis to and from home
AND roundtrip flights from NY (mostly "paid" with credit card miles)

Worth every penny.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Just booked 2 adults for a Sept trip, POFQ, 11 nights, Garden view, 10 day tickets w/park hopper feature, DDP, trip ins. $3600 That may go down if Disney decides to offer free DDP, or if we get any discounts that show up in our mailbox.

Upvote 0

Allaboutthekids

I think I may have miscalculated the exchange rate earlier! At least I hope I did; particularly when I see how much cheaper some other Brits on here have travelled for!

That said our trip was always a one-off blowout and we wouldn't have done it any other way.

Cheesy I know but the money has already gone, the memories will last forever!!

Upvote 0

Skibum1970

You have to wait for the room discounts (if they happen). October discounts aren't typically announced until July or so. It's a patience game.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom