How Much $$$$.

real mad hatter

Good Morning Everyone. Now this is my first thread after my wall of silence,fingers x it's not a duplicate.Its part one of a two headed thread.Question. How much does your Disney vacation cost ? ( approx.) And how long do you go for ? ( on site people only please ) And how many are there in your trip,including adults & children ? Thank you.;)

RunnerFool

I can't give you the tally because I don't pay the bill, but I believe it was just over $2000 for my mother and I.
We stayed at AllStar Sports for 6 nights and had a 7 day Park Hopper with waterparks and more.
We also flew down from ATL (yes, terribly long flight, I know ;)) and used Magical Express.
Probably on top of that another 500 for food and other purchases.. maybe.

Upvote 0

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm estimating my trip to be at least $3000(just me).:eek: That's roundtrip airfare from Birmingham, 5-day hopper, 3nights POFQ, 3 nights BC, food, adult beverages, and shopping. I have a shopping problem and it tends to really flair up everytime I go to WDW. But, I rarely go to movies or out to eat or anything fun like that. I'm rather frugal throughout the year so I can have more financial freedom when I visit Mickey(he appreciates that). And praise the Lord for that Disney Visa! WhoopWhoop!

makes me feel better as to how much we paid as it seems similar costing to our trip :D

Upvote 0

Minthorne

Let's see - my next trip I'm joining friends that own DVC so I gave them $500 to join them in a Grand Villa at OKW for 8 nights. Airfare was free with southwest rapid rewards. Still using the annual pass I got last June so all I'll need to pay is food and booze OOP.

I'm guessing the 9 days/8 nights for me will be about $900-$1100 depending on how much I drink ;)

Upvote 0

diznyboyz

May 26 to June 1; Five day tickets with park hopper. Family of 5 at PORS. Being from Cajun country, we have driven every time. Cost of about $2700 not including souvenirs and food. In fact, only 50 days left so you know what is left to do besides wait.... Pay up!!! Wishing everyone a good day and have Disney thoughts to make the day go by!!

Upvote 0

Cindee75

Currently have booked for November 15-22 *8 days basic tickets with deluxe dining at POR in a preferred room - for 2 adults and 3 kids (10, 8 and 6 - tickets and dining for 10 yr old is charged as an adult - hoping to get some find of fall discount) approx. $5600. We will be flying from Detroit area and hope to get those tickets around $1300 if possible - not all carriers have schedules out - waiting for Southwest out of Flint, MI. We are Canadian but we live close to the border and fly out of Michigan because if I flew out of Ontario if would likely have to sell my first born -( no joke it is so expensive to fly here.) Then we need some cash I'll round up to $1100 (we never spend that much - but I hate to run short) - and then were at $8000 for the five of us - for one week. Is it worth it;) - you bet!

Upvote 0

Zipadeelady

We just adjusted our reservation for 5 "Disney Adults" to 7 nights 8 days at POR in December with 5 day PH for $3100. This will be our first trip without free dining so we are budgeting around $1000.00 for food, then add tickets for 5 to IOA and gas round trip we guessing close to....$4900. BUT...we're also expecting a room discount for December so -$300 or so. Now a low low price of $4600!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom