How Much $$$$.

real mad hatter

Good Morning Everyone. Now this is my first thread after my wall of silence,fingers x it's not a duplicate.Its part one of a two headed thread.Question. How much does your Disney vacation cost ? ( approx.) And how long do you go for ? ( on site people only please ) And how many are there in your trip,including adults & children ? Thank you.;)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Our upcoming trip:
April 13th-20th. 8 days/7 nights
3 adults and 2 kids (3, 1)
Caribbean Beach Resort
6 day park hopper tickets
Dining Plan

$2,450

Flights: Non-stop CMH to MCO, $745 round trip

Budgeting $1,500 for spending money

About $4,500 total.
. Is that flying from Ohio to MCO ? If it is then that's a great price for 5 of you for return flights.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Not sure..LOL.. we only need one room this trip ( verses 2 on previous trips).. we got free dining because we booked a bounceback..we have 10 days of hoppers and 10 uses of WP&M to spread over 16 days..and the airfare..I booked that literally within 10 minutes of the fares for those dates being released!
Excuse my lack of abrievations .What is WP&M ?

Upvote 0

Skibum1970

Just the wife and I:

Flights: CVG/MCO = $500
POR and Tickets (discounted): $1,400
Food and souvenirs: $700

Total: $2,500

That is my typical budget for the seven day vacation. Sometimes, we splurge a little to stay at Wilderness Lodge although I typically cut the days back in order to afford the deluxe.

Upvote 0

Tink0102

Just the wife and I:

Flights: CVG/MCO = $500
POR and Tickets (discounted): $1,400
Food and souvenirs: $700

Total: $2,500

That is my typical budget for the seven day vacation. Sometimes, we splurge a little to stay at Wilderness Lodge although I typically cut the days back in order to afford the deluxe.
what time of the year do you go? I have been pricing POR for our next trip and I am coming up with way more than that not including airfare or spending money. I did price it for three and with dining so that does explain some of the difference.

Upvote 0

baggienath7

So this year my partner and i, we booked with Virgin flying from Manchester UK to POR 14 nights on 17th September, included we get QSDP, (free $100 Disney dollars), 14 days for the price of 7 WDW passes, 14 days US/IOA passes, SeaWorld, Bush Gardens and Discovery cove all for £3799 (which is about $5745) which i thinks pretty good going :)

Upvote 0

Allaboutthekids

2 adults, 2 kids
9 - 23 Feb 2013
14 nights WL (Bunk bed, Courtyard view room)
14 day Standard Dining Plan
14 day 'ultimate' park tickets (all 6 parks (incl water) whenever you liked)
Return flights Manchester (UK) to Sanford
14 day hire car
Tickets to seaworld, LEGOLAND, kennedy, courtside magic basketball (say $1,500)

Total: £10,000 ($16,000) - includes £2k spending money

That's why we only go once every 5 years and I spend the rest of the time reading wdwmagic!

Upvote 0

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We have been able to do 2 trips "on the cheap" for around $2500-$3k total. That's 2-adults, 1-child over 10, and 1 child under 3 (free), 4-5 days at a value. 6 hour drive so no air fare! Both trips were with either a really nice pin code or military discount at SOG through family.

Our "deluxe" trips typically cost around $5k. We stayed at WL with 3-adults, 1-child/1-under-3 for 9 days in 2010 with free dining for about that cost.

Upcoming trip - 7 nights at BCV with 2-adults and 2-kids will cost right at $5500 with 30% room discount (no DDP).

Upvote 0

popcenturylover

Well, in 09' we stayed at POP it was Me, Husband, 2 teens, & a baby. We bought 4 days got 3 free w/park hoppers & QSDP- $2,500.
12' Me, Husband, & DD4-split stay AOA/POP free dining w/upgrade to TS w/park hoppers. Started out being around $1700 but, we kept adding stuff on & ended up being around $3000 when it was all said & done!

Upvote 0

Tink0102

6 nights at ASMV..2 adults, 1 child, magic your way package plus disney dining plan and 6 day magic your way ticket with park hopper and water park fun & more and photo pass plus. For 6/16-6/22
$2916.76
Add another $300.00 for gas and 600.00 spending money and our grand total is $3816.76

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Good Morning Everyone. Now this is my first thread after my wall of silence,fingers x it's not a duplicate.Its part one of a two headed thread.Question. How much does your Disney vacation cost ? ( approx.) And how long do you go for ? ( on site people only please ) And how many are there in your trip,including adults & children ? Thank you.;)

About $5000. We stay on site, with free dining, park hopper MYW tickets, at a Deluxe resort for 8 to 10 days. This is for 2 adults.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
So this year my partner and i, we booked with Virgin flying from Manchester UK to POR 14 nights on 17th September, included we get QSDP, (free $100 Disney dollars), 14 days for the price of 7 WDW passes, 14 days US/IOA passes, SeaWorld, Bush Gardens and Discovery cove all for £3799 (which is about $5745) which i thinks pretty good going :)
Where are you staying for that price???

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom