How Much $$$$.

real mad hatter

Good Morning Everyone. Now this is my first thread after my wall of silence,fingers x it's not a duplicate.Its part one of a two headed thread.Question. How much does your Disney vacation cost ? ( approx.) And how long do you go for ? ( on site people only please ) And how many are there in your trip,including adults & children ? Thank you.;)

hiptwinmama

7 nights DVC studio rental at Kidani... 7 Day discounted parkhopper 2 adults 2 Kids, 7 Day Dining Plan again 2 adults 2 Kids. $3,000 However we took another $1,000 is spending money

I am a sneaky saver. Saved over $300 on park tickets and yes purchased through Disney, and DVC for the week was just shy of $1,000.

Upvote 0

emma c

Well we booked though Tompson and got 14 for 7 wdw passes (park hopper & w/parks included) staying at PORS, the QSDP, Flights, transfers plus holiday insurance for £4000. We looking at a day at seaworld & IOA as well and planning on bringing around 2k (£) for spends.

Going to live on bread & water for while on our return!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Well we booked though Tompson and got 14 for 7 wdw passes (park hopper & w/parks included) staying at PORS, the QSDP, Flights, transfers plus holiday insurance for £4000. We looking at a day at seaworld & IOA as well and planning on bringing around 2k (£) for spends.

Going to live on bread & water for while on our return!
Thats not a bad price.

Upvote 0

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Economy with First Choice ( Now Thomson ) and Thomas Cook have 33" seat pitch and their hostesses are real women.Those Virgin Hostesses are men in drag.I heard one speaking to her pal and her voice was lower than Johnny Cash.:eek:
PMSL .. having had to cancel our honeymoon at Gatwick and return to guernsey on the day of travel :( .Virgin were awesomely helpfull and refunded the full price of the trip and paid for our UK-GY flights.
We re-booked that very day ( travel agents face was a picture when we walked in at the time we were supposed to be taking off).. We got a free upgrade to first class and an extra week for next to nothing in September the same year.Impressed us so much we have remained loyal.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Yes,I agree Virgin would do something like that.Then again if I were Richard Branson,I would have no problem with that.He's got that much money,he had to buy an entire Caribbean island for tax reasons.:(

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

Upcoming Trip 2 adults :

Gasoline to and from: $100.

Week at BWV in a Studio using my Membership: 125 pts @ $8=$1000

AP's at DVC price divided between 2 trips: $410

So that's about $1500 plus food. Food and gifts is TBD, and varies from trip to trip. We could make food as low as $30 per day using car and studio, or could spend $30 each per meal. Likely about $350 per week.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

2 adults, 2 kids
9 - 23 Feb 2013
14 nights WL (Bunk bed, Courtyard view room)
14 day Standard Dining Plan
14 day 'ultimate' park tickets (all 6 parks (incl water) whenever you liked)
Return flights Manchester (UK) to Sanford
14 day hire car
Tickets to seaworld, LEGOLAND, kennedy, courtside magic basketball (say $1,500)

Total: £10,000 ($16,000) - includes £2k spending money

That's why we only go once every 5 years and I spend the rest of the time reading wdwmagic!
HOLY COW!:D:eek:

Upvote 0

bethymouse

2 adults 2 children June "Spring discount" offer.
Saratoga Springs studio 5 nights 6 days base tickets ( 4 days) and DDP plus airfare = $ 4,198.24.
The "room only" price was $252 per night which isn't that bad!:)
BTW- book through WdW Travel Company.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom