How much would it hurt if Lucky stepped on your foot?

Glasgow

It's roughly 8 feet tall so it's weight must be in the hundreds of pounds I'm sure. It probably has a sensor on the bottom of it's feet for that very reason though -- hmm, i wonder ...

echoscot

It's roughly 8 feet tall so it's weight must be in the hundreds of pounds I'm sure. It probably has a sensor on the bottom of it's feet for that very reason though -- hmm, i wonder ...

*smiles*

*thinks 'do they really know how he works?'*

*'do i spoil the magic'*

*giggles, 'nope'*

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I've never "felt" Lucky, does he have that squishy skinlike stuff on him? If so, would that reduce the impact? Would that stuff even hold up under his feet? Are they Metal on the bottom? Broken Bones, Bruising? Worse than being drove over by a Beetle? A Buick? A Boxcar?

Chape19714

Well, more than likely it hurt very much. But I'm sure they thought of everything, and there's sensors. It would probally be as painful as reading the "Innapproiate Country Bears" Thread.

dolbyman

you're kind of right, but there is a bit more to it...and it's better if you just think of him as an AA that walks around the park.

sound slike conversion from "nice free roaming animatronic" to " cheap driven animatronic by pupeteer in the supportcart" :shrug: .. you have insights ?

Philo

I hope your not doing the ground work for suing Disney for having dangerous dinosours roaming round their parks! :p

For what it's worth I don't think it would hurt toooooo much but I wouldn't volunteer to stick any of my toes under him.

100 Acre HS

Stick your foot under a parade float. I would imagine it would be a similar sensation. (poster does not condone placing anything under a parade float)

WDW Monorail

I'm not that familiar with the mechanics, but if I am not mistaken, it would not hurt THAT much since I don't think that Lucky is actually 'walking'. Rather, (s)he is supported by the wagon (s)he is carrying and an illusion is created when his/her feet move up and down. I would imagine that those flimbsy feet cannot hold all of that weight.

Than again, I can be incorrect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom