How much would it hurt if Lucky stepped on your foot?

Mecha Figment

I have always asumed that Lucky was more so a puppet then an AA. It's quite possible that Lucky is comprised of parts similar to an AA and operates the same. But instead of being pre programed is controlled by an individual inside the cart. There are many different styles of puppetry and i figure this one is probably one of the new high tech varieties.

echoscot

I have always asumed that Lucky was more so a puppet then an AA. It's quite possible that Lucky is comprised of parts similar to an AA and operates the same. But instead of being pre programed is controlled by an individual inside the cart. There are many different styles of puppetry and i figure this one is probably one of the new high tech varieties.

Somebody's pretty observant.....:rolleyes:

wdwCC

I'll bet they have him programmed to raise his foot or stop if he finds and obstruction. I seem to remember hearing it's different than a normal AA. More electric motors than normal which would make sense being mobile.

CrashNet

I imagine it wouldn't hurt as much as you think, though it probably wouldn't be very pleasant. Lucky's weight is supported by the cart he pulls. Simply from an engineers perspective (my day job *geek*), I imagine it was designed this way to limit the force placed on his animatronic legs. The cart balances the weight so he stands erect and doesn't topple over as he moves forward and over changes in elevation.

Yoop33

Maybe I miss something but is Lucky Back in town? I have been dying to see him but ever time I used to ask for him he was sick and wouldn't come out and then they said he flew to Japan or something.

So is he back now?

WDW Monorail

Maybe I miss something but is Lucky Back in town? I have been dying to see him but ever time I used to ask for him he was sick and wouldn't come out and then they said he flew to Japan or something.

So is he back now?

Lucky is at WDI's Headquarters in Glendale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom