How Many trips to WDW (or Disneyparks) ?

StingraySam

Lucky enough to live within few hours drive.
Tried to figure it out though and got too confused! :confused:
Somewhere around 15-20 times and still counting on more! :sohappy:

camithepirate

5 times?
3 times to the world, twice to DL (but when i was baby)
hopefully again, either this halloween or next, but by then, hopefully Ill be part of the CP =D

KaliSplash

Only been to WDW. First visit in 1979, probably average 1 trip per year. So that would make about 30. Shortest was 1 day (3 times). Longest 7 days (many times.)

chasraz

I have Been to WDW 12 times now . Disney Cruise once with one scheduled for Aug. Living in SoCal for all of my life I have been to Disneyland More times than I could count. And they never get old !

6 Times to WDW, getting onto my 7th in July.

Been one time to Disneyland Paris and would like to go to Disneyland someday and see where it all started

I come all the way from merry olde England so trips sadly end up being few and far between due to cost :cry:

I'm a 35 year old FL native and my mom used to take us for weekend trips once a month growing up. Since I've been adult, we went through a period of once a year trips, but now we're back up to 2 or 3 times a year for a couple weeks :)
My friends tell me there are other places to vacation, but I'm not sure they know what they are talking about....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom