How many times to disney have you been

disneytati

I am 29 years old, turning 30 this year (nothing is perfect...). My first WDW trip was in 1994 about 10 years ago, and I've been to 11 WDW trips, some as a tour guide, some with my aunt, and the last one by myself, for the wdwmagic meet. It was the best one!!!! :D

ogryn

WDW: 91,94,97,00,02 (total 73 nights in Orlando)
DLP: 01,03 (total 5 nights)

(so that's.... 7 time in total)

Horizons1

Im not too sure on how many times ive been to WDW,my parents didnt keep count when I was a baby but I would say proably some where close to, if not over 100.

MonoRon

I first went in Dec '95 and then once a year after that...from june '03-jan 3rd '04 I went into the park everyday(I worked as a CP). Going back in March 05 and in June 05

barnum42

Did not make my first trip to Disney World until I could pay for it myself (age 20). Have now made a total of thirteen trips. Plus one to the Paris park.

MissM

Oh goodness, I'm not sure. I first went to the 'World back in 1984. I was seven. It was right before we moved to Florida. So, in twenty years, I've probably gone at least 50, if not more. I'm always baffled what to answer when they ask me that if I have to call 407-w-disney. It's like, is there a dozens and dozens of times answer? :)

I benefit from living in Florida. About 1 1/2 hours away. Though for many years I didn't go owing to being a kid and unable to go on my own. (Though I made several school field trips to "educational" Epcot plus Grad Nite.) Now, as an adult, Love and I go as often as possible. Heck, with out seasonal pass in 2003-4, we must have gone 30 times then alone.
-m

WDWScottieBoy

If I'm not mistaken, I've been 6 times. It's 7 if you count the time we drove through the property, got to the gates of Epcot and turned around.

As of July of this year, it will start to increase rather quickly as I should be there everyday! :D

frazierle

We will be doing our 16th trip there in 4 weeks. We just started going to WDW 5 years ago. We've also been to Disneyland once.

Brooke

Well, I've been going since I was a baby and now I go at least about every week because I live so close. So...I really have no idea how many times I've been!

aimster

Well, my first visit was back in 1978 when I was 3 (almost 4). I have no idea how many times I've been since then. Maybe 50+ times (give or take). I made it there 3 times last year and I hope to go a at least a few times this year too.

tigger248

I really can't say.

WDW
July 1988 - Fairway Villas
February 1997 - All Star Music
August 1997 - All Star Sports
September 2000 - All Star Music
July 2001 - All Star Music
WDW CP - May 2002 - January 2003 (here's where I lost count. During that time, I lived at Vista Way and I stayed at Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside twice, All Star Music and Movies, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Contemporary, and Grand Floridian.)
May 2003 - Polynesian
November 2003 - All Star Music
July 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
November 2004 - Caribbean Beach

DLR
I lived in Southern CA from 1988-1991 and went several times, though I didn't really count them.

DLP
April 2000 - offsite

Next trip?
Nothing's confirmed, but I'm looking at possibly WDW November 2005 and DLR March 2006.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom