tigger248

AndyB said:
tigger248 -

Which is the best hotel you been to out of
July 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
November 2004 - Caribbean Beach

Cheers

Andy

I really liked them both. AKL is incredible. We had a savannah view room and the view was just amazing!

CBR is also very pretty. I really liked it too. I'm into islandy things, so the island feel to the resort was great. Plus, it was cool being able to see Illuminations from right outside the door to our room.

It's really hard to pick, because I really enjoyed both resorts. If I had to pick, though, I'd pick AkL. The theming there is unbelievable and I really liked all the animals that were around. It also had a lot of African art in the lobby and on the hallways which I really enjoyed. My dad works in Africa, so it made it even neater to see some of the African art.

WDWFanatic

My honeymoon in April will be my 30th time if i remember correctly. I think ive been once almost every year since i was born. Does it count if my mother was pregnant with me and she was there? Then i guess my quote is correct. DISNEY FROM THE WOMB TO THE TOMB!!

TheDisneyMagic

DisKid said:
wow! That is lucky!!

In response to how many times I have been there, I have a question...do you have to remember it?

I have been there at least five times, but I went once before those five, but don't really remember anything...(except for the fact that I was scared to go on Splash Mountain and Space Mountain...:eek: ) So if that counts, that would be 6 times!!! (not enough)
No of course you don't have to remember it, I'm 100% sure that the first probably atleast 8 times I can not remember until I watch back the old holiday videos, but it still happened. :wave:

fillerup

Well, this is almost an embarassment of riches. I worked there in the 70's for a year and a half. Wife employed there two times for a total of 11 years.

And now we live 5 minutes away and are passholders for many years, probably averaging twice a week in one or more park.

Total is surely in the thousands, and lo and behold, not tired of it.

BrerRabbit512

Original Poster
In my opinion, it does not matter how many times you have been to Disney...just as long as you remember the trip and the magic...sounds corny but I believe it...like my friend has been there 18-19 times...and me as posted before 9-10 times we both love the parks, magic and ambiance of Disney

cuteazabutton74

I lost count of how many times I have been there. I started going in 74 when I was only 2 months old. We went at least four times a year until I asking to go to Disney. Then we started to go every weekend until I was 9 yrs old. Then we moved to MA and went three of four times a year. We moved back to Florida when I was 20 and since then I think we go around two or five times a year, some years more than others. Now that I have a son I write down in his book everytime we go so that at least he can know how many times he has gone to Disney. His first time was in Dec. where he was 6 months old. My next trip is in about two weeks. I just can't ge enough of Disney.

Cary

LilDucky

WDW- 7 times

Disneyland- only God knows the exact number! I can say at least sixteen times because I spent all my birthdays all the way through my 16th (I'm 19) there! I literally grew up there! I dont even remember my first visit.. I was too little!

one more note: My mom went to Disneyland several times while pregnant with me... does that count? LOL. Just joking! :lol:

LilDucky

WDWFanatic said:
Does it count if my mother was pregnant with me and she was there? Then i guess my quote is correct. DISNEY FROM THE WOMB TO THE TOMB!!

If you count it, then I'll count it! I love seeing pics of my mom with her big belly and mickey ears!

WDWgrl04

I have been to disney a total of.... counting.... counting...ok Im 19 so lets see here... counting some more......oh a good 25 times maybe more.. and my mom and I planned a last minute trip thing for next month! Febuary 6th to the 11th f days in heaven ..ahhhhhhh

packwingfn

9 times and I'm only 19.

Last trip was last week and I think I'm gonna try my best to go at least every 2 years.

Early on, I used to go every year but as Ive gotten older, and now that I have to pay for my trip, my last 3 trips have been every 2 years (99,01,03,05). So time to start saving for my next trip!

loribeth

I've only taken one vacation to WDW. It was the summer of 1991. Now that I live only twenty minutes away I can pretty much go as often as I want. I got an annual pass in September and have been to the parks ten times since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom