How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfsupdon

I'm undecided about adding my virtual miles to my rD total. Your reasons for doing it (@LAKid53 )or not (@surfsupdon )?
I am not bc I enjoy an accurate number of miles that have been in a Disney Park or on property. It’s crazy to see how many I have logged over the years. Just personal preference.

As a track athlete, I can’t submit a time I ran in practice to a meet official instead of competing in the race. It doesn’t work that way.

I don’t mind that others add their virtual miles....it is just not for me.

I love what runDisney is doing tho- getting people UP and MOVING whether at home or in their Parks!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'm undecided about adding my virtual miles to my rD total. Your reasons for doing it (@LAKid53 )or not (@surfsupdon )?

I'm running on a TM programmed to run a 5k. I've paid for the race, it's a runDisney race - I have the medals, shirt & pin to prove it.

In reality, I'm just trying to catch up to @surfsupdon in Disney miles run. 😛

However, unless the miles are run separately - and really more because it's a half - I won't count the SW virtual half.

RunningKoen

I have full understanding for both of you and it's exactly these reasons why I'm doubting.

I won't add mine aswell. I'd like to keep this as total for my miles on property and keep the virtual races are key moments because both the SW half and the new summer series are truely a new impuls for my running.

Just as @surfsupdon: full blessing to those who wanna add their virtual miles. You've earned them, fair and square.

RunningKoen

It's been a loooong time (Feb 2015) since I've updated and I'm blown away by all the running you guys have done! So many magical miles!

I have Dopey 2016-2018 to add: 327.8 + 3*48.6 = 473.6
And the 2016 runDisney Paris 5k and Half: 473.6+ 3.1+13.1 = 489.9

Glad to meet you! We've shared the 2016 Paris races, but it makes me wonder: no Paris in 2017?

Congrats on a three time dopey. Did you get the other 2?

Katherine

Glad to meet you! We've shared the 2016 Paris races, but it makes me wonder: no Paris in 2017?

Congrats on a three time dopey. Did you get the other 2?

Yeah traveling to Europe/runDisney Paris is something I hope to do again but definitely not an every year thing for me. I had so much fun at that race/park I would love to go every year!

Yep - perfectly Dopey, gearing up for number 6. I can't imagine starting the year any other way!

Texas84

Original Poster
It's been a loooong time (Feb 2015) since I've updated and I'm blown away by all the running you guys have done! So many magical miles!

I have Dopey 2016-2018 to add: 327.8 + 3*48.6 = 473.6
And the 2016 runDisney Paris 5k and Half: 473.6+ 3.1+13.1 = 489.9

Welcome back! Has it been that long?

Hey, you can't pass me up! :(;)

Texas84

Original Poster
You've got some catching up to do/. :)

If she stays 'perfectly Dopey' then ain't gonna happen. :)

Just can't do that weekend anymore for logistical reasons and honestly not motivated to train for a full again. Going for that perfect Star Wars though.

And waiting for Tokyo.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
If she stays 'perfectly Dopey' then ain't gonna happen. :)

Just can't do that weekend anymore for logistical reasons and honestly not motivated to train for a full again. Going for that perfect Star Wars though.

And waiting for Tokyo.

You and me both about Tokyo. Told my SIL, who has been to Japan before and wants to go back with his wife and he said, "I'm in. When?"

Does perfect apply solely to halfs & fulls? I'll be perfect for the 10k.

Texas84

Original Poster
You and me both about Tokyo. Told my SIL, who has been to Japan before and wants to go back with his wife and he said, "I'm in. When?"

Does perfect apply solely to halfs & fulls? I'll be perfect for the 10k.

I don't think they do 10K perfects. I could be wrong. There are a few that hit 5 years.

Katherine

I don't think they do 10K perfects. I could be wrong. There are a few that hit 5 years.
haha sorry to knock you down Texas and no plan to stop running Dopey, it's probably the favorite thing I do every year!

I also remembered yesterday (as I was digging through photos for Disneyland 63rd Birthday) that I ran the Dumbo Double Dare in 2015 so another 19.3 to add for a total of 509.2! (also I miss racing at Disneyland)

Rteetz

Just saw this thread. Looks like I am at 106.5 miles.

2015 - 6.2
2016 - 16.2
2017 - 35.5 ( I ran Dopey but am not counting the cancelled half of course)
2018 - 48.6 (so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom