How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Runner

Hi. I am actually up to 92.1 miles. I completed the marathon in 2014, 2015 & 2018. Unfortunately, I dropped out
at the 13.5 mile mark during the 2016 marathon, but that would be my total.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
@Texas84, put me down for another 22.4 from the Princess Half weekend. Those last 13.1 miles were brutal. Can't believe the winning time was 1:19:03 in mid 80s temps and near 90% humidity.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Well, you're ready for Star Wars weather now. ;)

2017 start temps were in low 70s for the Half last year. So given the trend in temps and humidity, upper 70s at start? *shudder* Not looking forward to it...and it will be my SIL's first Half. He may never run another if it's hotter than Sunday was. And I'm sunburned, on top if it.

Texas84

Original Poster
As always, you are responsible for my errors. :)

I don't think we're including virtuals. Have we before? Maybe if you did it on property...

Added my Challenge. I'm not doing Januarys any more so you all can catch up. ;)

LAKid53

Premium Member
As always, you are responsible for my errors. :)

I don't think we're including virtuals. Have we before? Maybe if you did it on property...

Added my Challenge. I'm not doing Januarys any more so you all can catch up. ;)

We included the Virtual 5ks last year, if I remember correctly.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Speaking of pacing and those balloon ladies, who were men for the Dark Side Half.....

One of the runners in my corral told me (1) they are volunteers and (2) they aren't official rD pacers. Apparently they have a website and talk about all this.

surfsupdon

I just want to pop in and say that I have run some rD virtual races but will not be including them in my tally. But I have run! Promise.

Congrats to everyone logging the miles!! Keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom