How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Did everyone notice that registration now opens at 10:00 AM? Guess that will start with the 2019 W&D in March.

FerretAfros

Adding Dopey in for my total:
679.5 + 3.1 + 6.2 + 13.1 + 26.2 = 728.1

Is it bad that when I saw the new number, my first thought was "How long will it take to get to 1,000 miles"? Given that I'm only planning on doing Dopey and DLP for the foreseeable future, it will probably be several years, but it's exciting to think that number is on the horizon!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

Is it bad that when I saw the new number, my first thought was "How long will it take to get to 1,000 miles"? Given that I'm only planning on doing Dopey and DLP for the foreseeable future, it will probably be several years, but it's exciting to think that number is on the horizon!

Only 271.9 miles to go....

Swissmiss

Premium Member

That’s still 71 miles a year (if you plan on doing all three DLP weekend races) so it’ll be sooner than you think 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom