How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient runner

So if I want to post my miles I just say I've done 1081.5 magical miles..... and I go to the top of the list ??? Or would you like some kind of proof??

Texas84

Original Poster
So if I want to post my miles I just say I've done 1081.5 magical miles..... and I go to the top of the list ??? Or would you like some kind of proof??

No proof. It's not really a contest. You don't win anything. :)

I'm sure there are many who have completed 1,000+ runDisney miles.

FerretAfros

Looks like I haven't updated my miles in a while! Need to add 2017 Dopey, DL Challenge, DLP 5K & Challenge, and W&D Challenge, and 2018 Dopey

508.4 + 35.5 + 19.3 + 22.4 + 19.3 + 48.6 = 653.5

I'm hoping to run DLP again this year, since I got into the Berlin Marathon which is the weekend prior and want to tie it into a bigger trip (including Oktoberfest), but that's likely my only other Disney event for 2018

RunningKoen

Looks like I haven't updated my miles in a while! Need to add 2017 Dopey, DL Challenge, DLP 5K & Challenge, and W&D Challenge, and 2018 Dopey

508.4 + 35.5 + 19.3 + 22.4 + 19.3 + 48.6 = 653.5

I'm hoping to run DLP again this year, since I got into the Berlin Marathon which is the weekend prior and want to tie it into a bigger trip (including Oktoberfest), but that's likely my only other Disney event for 2018
this is insane, great job! amazing:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom