How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
@Texas84,

Please add another 3.1 miles to my total for the last Virtual 5k...run in record time, according to the TM...

Thanks!

RunningKoen

What a great thing to do!

I can start with 26.2M from the WDW marathon, 13.1+3.1M from the DLP 2016 inaugural weekend, making a total of 42.2, right?

Funny to see that all my runDisney miles are exactly the number of KM's in a marathon, for now.

Texas84

Original Poster

I can start with 26.2M from the WDW marathon, 13.1+3.1M from the DLP 2016 inaugural weekend, making a total of 42.2, right?

Funny to see that all my runDisney miles are exactly the number of KM's in a marathon, for now.

42.4! :)

surfsupdon

Nice, and welcome! Do you have your next race weekend booked yet?!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
@Texas84 - forgot to ask you to add 3.1 for my august virtual run (and now I réalisé that I forgot to give my DD her medals because she earned hers while we were on vacation for doing a walk with me :rolleyes:).

@surfsupdon - I'm sure you would have placed at least 16th in your division if you wore the flamingo socks :joyfull:

The weather for DL sounded horrific - glad you all made it to the finish in one piece!

LAKid53

Premium Member
@Texas84, can you please add another 9.3 to my total for the W&D 5k and 10k. Sadly, I wasn't able to run the Half.... :(

Thanks!

LAKid53

Premium Member
After running my first two races ever this year, I can add myself to the thread.
2017 Princess 10K
2017 Wine and Dine 10K

Total: 12.4 miles
Next up for me-my first half marathon in April (Dark Side)
This runDisney thing is a little addictive!

Congrats on your first two races! And yes, runDisney can be addictive. We'll see you in April. And next thing, you'll be running the challenges, because 3 medals are so much better than two... ;)

DocAlan02

24 more for me over 5 runs during our recent stay at Port Orleans Riverside. Over 100 now!

Hey @Texas84 - sorry to bug you, but I figured I'd bump this one in case you missed it. Could you please add my miles to your original post? I love having this tracked here this way! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom