how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

DisneyWood

very, very depressing

I got to tell you, this thread here really stinks when you are the one who has the longest wait until your next visit. We have approximately 600 days until we are back to the happiest place on earth. :cry:

I guess we can look at the positive side, at least we are able to go back. :sohappy:

I will be a lot more excited at the beginning of next year. BTW, I am extremely jealous of everyone going in the very near future.

Upvote 0

scorp111

13 days and 13 hours and 17 minutes before our flight leaves....#

Add 4-5 hours and we will be checking in at POR....

:lol:

9 working days...

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

:mad: 7 months and 4 days. the only good thing is we got our airline tickets now, ( who knows what the opec powers might do to the price of oil ) between now and then, besides we saved at least 115.00 over last year and got the best time we wanted to go and come back, and got seating on the plane.:cool:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

22days 9 hours 35 minutes....till disney trip #1 this year and for disney trip #2 this year to many to count ..i think 5 months....yes i know i'm not complaining!!!!!

Upvote 0

KYfriedPanda

I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out yet (with the thousands of posts each day it wouldn't surprise me)... There is a free site you can use to create a second by second countdown clock to your trip... http://www.shorttimersclock.com/
From checking that clock, I can tell you there's 267 days, 12 hours, 52 minutes, and 45 seconds left... 44 seconds... 43... 42... 41... :)

Upvote 0

DWGIRL

12 more days til we leave. I was so worried because I wrecked my car into my house on Wednesday. I thought we would not have a vehicle to drive. They tell me it will be fixed in time to go. Yeah!!! It was a really dumb thing to do.

Upvote 0

kraffty

7 hours until I get on the plane.........please don't hate me!!!! I'll send a big, magical "HELLO" to everyone when I get there!

Upvote 0

scorp111

RedGear said:
I wish I was there right now!! I only have 11 more days and I will be there!!! It seams soo long! :brick:

11 for me too... 7 working days :)

When this weekend is over, we will be in single digits! :sohappy:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom