how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Sadamxalp

17 days to go

Were goin on May5 for the 50th anniversary. were goin to jump around WDW riding the rides new and imported for the 50th anniversary then at 1:00 pm at Magic kingdom theres goin to be a ceremony in place for the anniversary!!!! we cant wait to go

Upvote 0

MissM

The plan is to head out for a weekend (two days) for my birthday May 16th. We live in Tampa, so we normally only go out for one day. Last year, we stayed at WL for a night and made a weekend out of it - a real treat.

I'm hoping to do the same again this year but with dental work I just had done and my Love recovering from knee surgery from Thursday, that's not a lot of time to save up the cash.

So, hopefully, we can head out around the 14th-15th (since my actual birthday of the 16th is on a Monday) and get to see all the new things. I haven't been since New Year's Eve!
-m

Upvote 0

magicmom

230 days!

We were there the end of January and again in March but I can't wait to see it decorated for Christmas and the celebration. It has been 7 years since we were there during Christmas time. Going December 5 - 9 not for the insanity of Christmas break!

Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Upvote 0

Rodneyt74

Wow.. just counted 24 days!!! Wasn't planning a trip till next year, since we just got back from hurricane september 2 week trip. But 50th ann. is just to exciting. So last weekend planned a quick 4 full day trip may 12th - 16th. Can't wait, Think this trip is more exciting because just planned so quickly. Most of time have to sit and wait for months to go.

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

228 days until we hear "Welcome Home!". This time we are staying 9 glorious nights at The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. 2DEC-11DEC05.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom