how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Disneyfan1981

Downgrade

Well after looking at the books, my wife has informed me that our planned 2006 WDW trip is all but cancelled. :cry: We are currently planning a 2007 trip, so since we head out around our anniversary, 1 year, 11 months and twenty days. (that equals around June 12th right? :lol: )

Upvote 0

dsnygeek

Back on March 30th I posted that we had 99 days and some hours. Since this thread is still alive we have.....

14 Days 14 Hrs 59 Mins 2 Secs

Upvote 0

theRIOT

7 whole days.
I can't wait. I've been awfully down since I had to leave my job at the MK.
But you gotta go where the $$$ is, I guess.

But it will be a great little 4 day vacation.

irv out.

Upvote 0

504ellamae

136 for us, taking my girlfriend for her first time which makes it even more exciting and also staying at a WDW resort for the first time too - Wilderness lodge, i cant wait!!!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Number_6 said:
When I go to work today, over at Disney Quest. :sohappy:

ok i just have to let you know how much i love your aviator...everytime i see it it makes me bust out laughing....had to let you know...lol :lol:

Upvote 0

awallaceunc

21 days! You single-digit people make me jealous. :p

Anybody else count-down to count-downs? For example, I'm currently thinking "i n one day, it will be 20; in 2 days, it will finally be in the teens..." :lol:

-Aaron

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom