how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

d'Isigny

disneydude27 said:
Hello Everybody,

First time posting on the board. we'll be leaving for WDW in 8 days! It's been 8 years since my last visit and I'm getting very excited. This next week is going to go by sooo slow.

I remember when I first started to visit Disney World...there was always a 5 to 7 year wait in-between (not my idea). I'd get so crazy the year I knew that I was going...I'd book a whole year in advance...talk about it for months...calm down...then a month before get all worked up again and drive the UnDisney's crazy...

I've been fortunate in that I've visited Disney the past 4 years in a row.

I still get excited as soon as I book (usually 6 months now)

28 day to go btw...

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

We leave in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! So about 8 hours if we leave when I want to leave, more like 9 if things go like normal. But if you have been waiting a whole year one hour is not that much more. See you next week when I get back.

Upvote 0

disneydude27

6 more days til WDW!!! Our plane leaves Friday at 3:30pm and we'll be staying at Pop Century. The excitement is building! 8 years has been way too long to be away! Thanks for the welcome Figmentmom! :)

Upvote 0

figmentmom

disneydude27 said:
6 more days til WDW!!! Our plane leaves Friday at 3:30pm and we'll be staying at Pop Century. The excitement is building! 8 years has been way too long to be away! Thanks for the welcome Figmentmom! :)

You'e welcome! ;)

Seven more days here!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom