how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

linkinparknumb0

1 more day and 17 hours! the sad thing is my friends gradma who i was supposed to take had open heart surgery and he isnt able to go anymore. i thought this trip would be turning into a disaster. but my cousin that also loves disney will be able to take his place..im just thankful that he came threw and hope my friends gradma makes it threw ok.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

ONE more day - 24 hours from now, I will be on my way to the airport, and I have to tell you, my stomach's in knots! (The good kind, though... :lol: )

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
awallaceunc said:
21 days! You single-digit people make me jealous. :p

Anybody else count-down to count-downs? For example, I'm currently thinking "i n one day, it will be 20; in 2 days, it will finally be in the teens..." :lol:

-Aaron

single... you are in double alteast...i am 164 more days

Upvote 0

The cat

We have 26 days to go and I'm taking it slow so I can enjoy the anticipation all the better. My eldest son is working at the Wimbledon tennis championships having finished 2nd year at Med school, the younger son is finishing his 1st year at Oxford and having a great time. My daughters are completing their 'A' and GCSE levels so when we hit hit WDW we are going to have FUN BIG TIME!

GO MICKEY JULY 20th!

Upvote 0

JEDIsney

146 days! We've been counting down since 250 though, so it's actually going pretty fast.

I really can't believe just how fast it's going. Soon, it will be only 50 days, and then I'll be upset because it will be so close that it will soon be over and I'll have to start counting over again. Because I'm a loser like that.

Upvote 0

Maritimer

Way too Long!!

Hello All

I wanted to let you know that I love this site but do I get jealous sometimes (especially with this post). I was there in December 2004 but won't get to go back until October 2007 (my 11th Wedding Anniversary and favorite time of year to visit). Surprisingly my Disney Movie/Music Loving wife did not care for the Christmas Atmosphere at Disney (she missed not hearing the Disney music she grew up listening too)!!

Upvote 0

Space

I get there on Aug.1 for a seven night stay at the Beach Club.
I am so excited and I can not wait until I leave for my 17th visit to WDW.
Dan

Upvote 0

goshdarnstud

27 Days 12 Hrs 6 Mins 38 Secs until I wake up the morning of my flight! I'm completely ignoring that 6 days before had I have my wedding, but come on, I have the count down to what really matters...the honeymoon!! Oh and as a bonus my flight was made 10 min. earlier and we are getting in 16 min earlier. Yipee!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom