How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

scarpiapiano

103 Days!!!

I started with 560 days and I'm almost out of the triple digits.

Ok, tell me if you think I'm nuts. I'm ordering a cake for a small party we're having on Saturday celebrating 99 more days.:sohappy:

Okay are you all ready for a wierd story. On Saturday, March 7th I pickup the cake. I'm taking the cake back to my truck and I trip in the parking lot. The spot where you return shopping carts doesn't have the normal shopping cart rails. Instead, it has elevated curbs and I take a header over one of the curbs. My wife and I went to the emergency room and find out I've broken my pinky finger on my left hand. Normally, this wouldn't seem like a big deal unless you're the company pianist for a major ballet company like me. I hate to admit it but, if I hadn't been trying to save the cake I might not have broken my finger.

I'm now using my sick time from work. Next comes my vacation time so I may have to take time without pay to see WDW unless the grocery store's insurance co. determines that the grocers is liabel. Sadly, before I tripped, the cake read "99 Days till Walt Disney World". After the fall it read "phlumphbtaedrntiem!!".:cry:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
84 Days!!

ADRS - check!
Hours and EMH - check!
Coordinated Outfit List made - check!

I'm so ready!!!!!

Oh, just have to finish paying for it!! ha ha :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Disneyfan2000

29 days left!!! I can't wait anymore! knowing its sooooo close. im driving my GF crazy. Shes never been and is comming with me for her first time so she has no idea how fun it is.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom