how many more days for you? (continued)

Disneybub

5 days till im home!!!!
wink.gif

Upvote 0

poohbear6103

16 more days!! I can't wait. It is driving me crazy and I am starting to think about the trip more and more throughout the day as time goes by. This Saturday will be the 2 week mark. Before every WDW trip, at the two week mark, we put up a countdown using post-its on the wall (putting a number on each one from 1-14) Every night we take turns taking down a post it and it gets us all excited to see less and less post-its on the wall as the days go by. The best is when there is one left the night before and you get to take it down.
The excitement is killing me:sohappy:

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

18 more days and I am starting to really get excited. I am trying something new this time, I have never had a Dole Whip and every time I see anything with Dole on it makes me want one even more. I CANT WAIT!!!:lol:

DISNEY, HERE WE COME!!

Upvote 0

Thiger

53 Days! Anyone else going the second or third week of October?
I usually go the first week of Sept as there's no one there but this time I want to check out the Halloween party and the new HH!

Upvote 0

NortyUK

3 weeks on Sunday!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Getting very excited! This will be my 8th Trip to the World in 5 years! :animwink:

Just worried about all the work I need to get done before I go! Looks like I'll be working the weekend now! :lookaroun Oh well I'vbe got my Disney Music on iTunes to keep me going!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom