how many more days for you? (continued)

WDWFigment

24 more days until Saratoga Springs!!!!

EDIT: I must not be counting correctly, because my trip starts the same day as JML42691's (pure coincidence that his/her's is the post above mine and we start our trips the same day at the same resort)

....23 more days until SSR!!!!

Upvote 0

WDWFigment

How long are you down for. I'm going to be in a massive group of 14 taking up 2-Two bedrooms and a studio.

We're down from August 16th until August 21st. Just my girlfriend, friend, and me. The friend is a CM who got us a substantial discount on the room (aren't quite of age/income for DVC yet) and dining plan. Otherwise we'd be in Pop Century. We probably won't be at the resort much, but if you see a guy wearing a North Face backpack with a WDWMagic button on it (or someone who looks like one of the individuals in my avatar), that's me (or my girlfriend, if it's the woman from the avatar)!

Upvote 0

Ravenclaw87

Heyy, I'm going to be at Saratoga Springs on August 14-21! It's just going to be my boyfriend and me--- we're definitely not of DVC age/income yet either, so my gparents are housing us. :)

Upvote 0

WDWFigment

Heyy, I'm going to be at Saratoga Springs on August 14-21! It's just going to be my boyfriend and me--- we're definitely not of DVC age/income yet either, so my gparents are housing us. :)

Wow, I wonder just how many people from these boards are staying at SSR in Mid-August? Maybe we'll see you there!

22 more days for us!

Upvote 0

silverboyd

i just booked our trip to be the 2nd part of our honeymoon. Somewhere around 139 days until we get there i believe. We're going to WDW for the finale of our big honeymoon. I cannot wait. We got engaged there and will be celebrating our marriage there too....AWESOME!!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom